Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Kill Bill 1+2

10795733-1366199041-39208.jpg

More:
10795733-1366629577-39543.jpg

10795733-1366629577-39552.jpg

Original poll infos:
View attachment 31537

Ok guys ... gonna get announced soon .... but until then choose on the inside art for another one of QT's epics. :LOL:

CHOICE 1
black1.jpg

CHOICE 2
black2.jpg
[/spoiler]

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 755
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 310
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 332
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 288
Last edited by a moderator:
hey, this is oos.

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/kill-b...usive-limited-edition-steelbook/10795733.html

wonder when it happend? in the last 2-4 weeks? anyway always nice when a good steel of a great movie(s) goes out of stock :thumbs:

In the last week. I ordered one a month or so ago, it arrived scratched and chipped - sent back for replacement. New one arrives, scratch on cover - sent back for replacement. A couple of days ago I get a refund. I contact them and say I wanted a replacement, they say "it's still in stock, order a new one". It's not in stock...zzz....

Reactions: SaberTooth
In the last week. I ordered one a month or so ago, it arrived scratched and chipped - sent back for replacement. New one arrives, scratch on cover - sent back for replacement. A couple of days ago I get a refund. I contact them and say I wanted a replacement, they say "it's still in stock, order a new one". It's not in stock...zzz....

That F'ing blows! :angry: What the hell Satan, looks like you were on Zavvis naughty list! :hilarious:

I know how u feel man - I recently orderd a steel for a friend that never arrived, and zavvi told me i had to sign & post some stupid declaration form (is that even legal?). ..anyway, so i print it, sign it & send it 1st class. A week later i message them saying wheres my refund, and they go "we havent revived the form" :squint:

zavvi do some nice steels, but their customer service is easily the worst on the net. Order at your peril :BS:

Last edited:
Reactions: ben6212

Thanks for that one! think i got the last copy! 10 available and said 9 sold before i ordered mine. Quite random for zavvi to relist some of those after all this time! Been wanting this for ages!

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Thanks for that one! think i got the last copy! 10 available and said 9 sold before i ordered mine. Quite random for zavvi to relist some of those after all this time! Been wanting this for ages!

oops more than 10 available, my bad

why dint u all get it when it was in stock? :hilarious: there was loads of time to get one... ..think i got mine for £12 using a zavvi code :thumbs:

I had one good reason I was out sick for 2 Months and very little income
Insurance reasons I could not Work had to wait to be allowed back to work due to nature of my work
When my cash flow was back to normal it was sold out
That's how I did not get it then and missed out

I made up lost time though I have spent a fortune since then getting the items I originally cancelled I have got 99% of what I cancelled so I was glad to see this today a reasonable price

My original Zavvi order was €17.99 Euro
Got this today for €21.47 Euro
only cost me €3.48 Euro more

Looking forward to having this as it looks a fantastic steelbook

Last edited: