KILL BILL BLOODY AFFAIR COLLECTION

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Here is my Kill Bill collection,:D thanks for looking :thumbs: and dont forget to :thanks:

34q065i.jpg

More close up photos

3177d39.jpg

24yygb6.jpg

30t5h94.jpg

acaj34.jpg

6eoqrq.jpg

2uqlrgh.jpg

27x08qa.jpg

Thanks tridon, zoneism, and happy gilmore :thumbs:

Hope i get enought thanks to get my first award collection :scat:

anyway thanks for looking at my collection ;)

Nice one mate :thumbs:, great KB collection especially those Japanese DVD LE Boxsets, bring back some memories ;)

Reactions: harry
Nice one mate :thumbs:, great KB collection especially those Japanese DVD LE Boxsets, bring back some memories ;)

The japanese dvd boxsets i bought them when i went to visit my japanese girlfriend in Tokyo (2005)

In Tokyo, there are places, big as Harrods, that sell the best collectors sets ever (stars wars, disney, marvel, Dc etc ectc). It cost a fortune at those places but when i saw what they were selling i was like :drool::drool:

Kick ASS collection Harry! You should of posted this on the QT Award thread! I just know you would definitely received it!

BLOODY amazing! :thumbs:

Reactions: harry
Thanked the collection :thumbs:

Looks really good too!

Thank you Abjerg, you are the last one that thank me :scat:

I would like to say to all 30 ninjas for help me to get the award a BIG THANK YOU. :notworthy:

thank you for your comments, likes/thanks and if you guys have a collection for an award in the future, just send me a message and i would be gladly to help a fellow ninga

Thank you and have a good weekend everyone ;)