Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont get that texture and finish, will it be completely over the slip?

Think it's the texture of the box

I think

Never thought I'd see the day nova put out a seriously sh*t lenti! Even in the actual video it looks so bad :(

This film has so much potential in art for a better lenti! Why nova did you go with that option?!?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Noodles
I actually much prefer the artwork/style of the box set... which is saying a lot about the other slips since it's so plain. They should have took a similar approach with the full slips and kept the designs clean and simple, as the final designs just look very messy and amateurish to me. :wtf:

Think it's the texture of the box

I think

Never thought I'd see the day nova put out a seriously sh*t lenti! Even in the actual video it looks so bad :(

This film has so much potential in art for a better lenti! Why nova did you go with that option?!?

So it's a **** lenti because you don't like the image they chose?

So it's a **** lenti because you don't like the image they chose?

Erm.... Well yeah that's how taste works

Or do you think I'm actually calling it a sh*t lenti because i think it has no depth or something?
Because I never said that.

It's nova, all hell will break loose if it had no depth. After the crappy art choice imagine if they pulled that stunt lol

Like noodles just mentioned... Amateurish especially the lenti option IMO

Erm.... Well yeah that's how taste works

Or do you think I'm actually calling it a sh*t lenti because i think it has no depth or something?
Because I never said that.

It's nova, all hell will break loose if it had no depth. After the crappy art choice imagine if they pulled that stunt lol

Like noodles just mentioned... Amateurish especially the lenti option IMO

Well, noodles said the slip designs are too messy and not simple enough. The lenti looks pretty simple to me. Not sure if I want a bare, plain lenti. What image do you prefer?

Well, noodles said the slip designs are too messy and not simple enough. The lenti looks pretty simple to me. Not sure if I want a bare, plain lenti. What image do you prefer?

Not sure what you mean by bare plain lenti? As in nothing but a clear lenti sheet?

I just don't like the art choice for the lenti. They don't usually go with a scene from a film. They usually use some kind of poster art, plus I've mentioned before her stance looks odd in lenti form with the movement

It looks out of place with their other lentis to me and this is one of my favourite films so I wasn't expecting a basic image for the lenti package

This would of looked better even though it's simple, or as a full slip anyway (I was kinda expecting it)

image.jpeg

With something like this to match the second (again lenti or full slip)

image.jpeg

And yeah i know zavvi included them on steels but slips and steels are different finishes and would of made amazing slip with spot gloss or bossing etc and same for a lenti, nice art with decent colour

You say the current lenti looks simple to you, that's true but that don't always make it a good image, poster, lenti, slip you get the jist

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm not a big fan of the artwork for the lenti or slip B either. I do like the craft style paper they will use for slip B though, I think that will feel nice.

If that snake skin paper is used for the box also I think that's a nice choice but not enough to sway be to get the boxset...ashame I would like the complete package with the key ring....

58z3DY.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Love the steelbook, both Full Slips and the 1-click box and all included gifts and as a Massive fan of Kill Bill this is a no-brainer for me so 1-click all the way :cigar:

Not sure what you mean by bare plain lenti? As in nothing but a clear lenti sheet?

I just don't like the art choice for the lenti. They don't usually go with a scene from a film. They usually use some kind of poster art, plus I've mentioned before her stance looks odd in lenti form with the movement

It looks out of place with their other lentis to me and this is one of my favourite films so I wasn't expecting a basic image for the lenti package

This would of looked better even though it's simple, or as a full slip anyway (I was kinda expecting it)

View attachment 302029

With something like this to match the second (again lenti or full slip)

View attachment 302030

And yeah i know zavvi included them on steels but slips and steels are different finishes and would of made amazing slip with spot gloss or bossing etc and same for a lenti, nice art with decent colour

You say the current lenti looks simple to you, that's true but that don't always make it a good image, poster, lenti, slip you get the jist

Fair's fair. I don't mind the lenti, but it's a matter of personal preference. I sh*t on FA's designs constantly because a blind six year old could do better, but some people like them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo