Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I've thought about buying it before then I think, as a woman I don't really want that hanging off my keys:rofl: maybe a keyring of a pic of the guy (the owner of the keyring in the film) getting his head smooshed in with the door would be better:naughty::rofl: what can I say.. he deserved it:naughty:

That's Buck and he came to F***!

Ha yeah I suppose, but it's a very cool glossy bright pink keyring and I've never had it on my keys personally,
the things huge too and it sits with my Tarantino collectables

Got it for around a fiver a few years back. I'll take a photo when I'm in for you

That's Buck and he came to F***!

Ha yeah I suppose, but it's a very cool glossy bright pink keyring and I've never had it on my keys personally,
the things huge too and it sits with my Tarantino collectables

Got it for around a fiver a few years back. I'll take a photo when I'm in for you
Oh yeah, buck and he came to... couldn't remember his name:confused: what an absolute ass he was.. I like the way QT thinks when he writes characters like buck, ok now let's see the bride totally f@#/ him up:rofl:

Look forward to the pic, with all you other QT collectables:thumbs: I don't have a big collection of QT, I have all his films of course.. but the QT thread is closed so we can't go for the award anymore.. could it be reopened do you think?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Oh yeah, buck and he came to... couldn't remember his name:confused: what an absolute ass he was.. I like the way QT thinks when he writes characters like buck, ok now let's see the bride totally f@#/ him up:rofl:

Look forward to the pic, with all you other QT collectables:thumbs: I don't have a big collection of QT, I have all his films of course.. but the QT thread is closed so we can't go for the award anymore.. could it be reopened do you think?

I do have all his films but I don't have many collectables to be fair. Just a few random bits But if you want to see them all I'll try and take a pic, I'll pm you it

I didn't even know there was a award for it tbh

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I do have all his films but I don't have many collectables to be fair. Just a few random bits But if you want to see them all I'll try and take a pic, I'll pm you it

I didn't even know there was a award for it tbh

Yep pm me:thumbs: steelbook's are collectables :joy:

I recently took pics of my little QT steel collection to upload to the award thread.. big fat waste of time when I found it to be locked:emb::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yep pm me:thumbs: steelbook's are collectables :joy:

I recently took pics of my little QT steel collection to upload to the award thread.. big fat waste of time when I found it to be locked:emb::rofl:

Oh yeah I know lol but I meant non steel items lol

PM a mod and find out if it can be changed

Why not go ahead and just tackle Pulp Fiction which other retailers have failed to completely do. It's gotten the most numerous amount of attempts but have yet to be conquered.

Couldn't agree more!

That's why that Japanese DVD is one of my most treasured possessions

Same! One of only a handful of DVD's I haven't boxed away

Im still surprised Amazon US have 2nd hand copies of that for like $5!

Its not rare, thats why lol. Tons were made and its just the normal Japanese dvd easily bought there. I think there were box sets and limited editions which are long gone though.

Can't see this being the Japanese version, QT hasn't allowed it anywhere except Japan far as I know :thumbs: