Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this don't go live on Friday the 3rd of March.

Won't be around to order

This one's got me pretty excited :) I liked the Zavvi steels but they're region locked! I wonder if this release will be too.

I just had a look on the novamedia website and saw the price of Through the Looking Glass of oneclick - damn. Over £70 in the UK. I really want these but that's a lot to spend. Maybe I'll get one and just hope the other stays in stock for a while...

• Thanks
Reactions: Skyarcke
Also I don't want to join GBs for items I can buy from the store as its already too expensive with the current conversions

Apart from blufans obviously. Only way is GBs or risk ebay

yea I know what you mean, but I gave up on trying to order from the store a while ago simply because of the dates and times of the live dates and the problems they used to have with the site which made me lose faith in ordering direct :dunno: GBs for me are much easier even if you have to pay more, but yea I want to save money too but I'm too scared to miss out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
yea I know what you mean, but I gave up on trying to order from the store a while ago simply because of the dates and times of the live dates and the problems they used to have with the site which made me lose faith in ordering direct :dunno: GBs for me are much easier even if you have to pay more, but yea I want to save money too but I'm too scared to miss out.

To be fair their site is fine now to order from. Not an issue on the last few releases

But times can be crappy. Usually around 1ish but my lunch always changes on Fridays lol

oh the woes of modern life, why am I complaining? :rofl::hilarious:

Haha,

But next Friday I'm actually away and won't be able to order around that time but hopefully it's live the week or 2 after

It's usually a week or 2 after beauty shots so unless we see them by the end of this week pre order should be a few weeks away

I do it for the better times anymore. The site has improved greatly so ordering direct isnt as bad but when I have to set an alarm to put an order in sometimes the sleep is just better lol