Purchase link: Kill List
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra limited print run

11029397-1413201476-495662.jpg

11029397-1413201476-495516.jpg

11029397-1413201476-495497.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HalloweenNightJW
This is a strange film, it delved into a story I was not expecting but all the better for it I think as it was pretty memorable.

Since I already own the amaray, I'll be giving this a miss.

Reactions: jonnie123 and Skog
Love the film, don't like the artwork. It's a color film for F's sake Studiocanal, give us some of that precious color paint. Looks like the back will even have bare metal. I wish we could get more steels with detail (Shaolin Soccer, Machete, Perfume) instead of minimal art. What art there is tends to be blown out silhouettes (the hammer) with very little detail. I'll be sticking with the slipcover which I quite like. It's based on the poster which would've looked great on a steelbook and which I would've bought.

kill-list-poster.jpg

Reactions: earthscope and Skog
It reminds me a lot of Zavvi's Leon steelbook - similar basic design and uses the exact same colours... not that that's a bad thing though. I've never seen the film before anyway and it doesn't really sound like something I'd enjoy, so it's a pass for me.

Yet another plain black background with film title artwork. Yawn! Studio Canal and Lionsgate are buggers for this! It's lazy and annoying, and I'm getting fed-up of all these SteelBook releases coming out which are predominantly black!

Reactions: lolwut
Remember seeing it opening night and found the tension incredible! Brilliant movie, brilliant ending but the steelbook looks awful! It's just not subtle or any good, very cheap and tacky looking.

Watched this in the cinema with 3 other people. It was the one of the most intense and atomspheric films I have ever seen. I absolutely love the film, but I'm not quite sure about the artwork. I think there is so much you could have done with this rather than play it safe with a black background and oversized title?!