Buy links:
Play/Rakuten
Zavvi
Arrow Video
Amazon UK

64943839_500x500_1.jpg

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS:

• Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation of the feature, transferred from original film elements by MGM<
  • Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio Commentary with the Chiodo Brothers
  • The Making of Killer Klowns – a 20-minute featurette looking at the film’s production, including an interview with the Chiodo Brothers alongside behind-the-scenes footage
  • Visual Effects with Gene Warren Jr. – an interview with Charles Chiodo and visual effects supervisor Gene Warren Jr.
  • Kreating Klowns – an interview with Charles Chiodo and creature fabricator Dwight Roberts
  • Bringing Life to These Things – A Tour of Chiodo Bros. Productions
  • Chiodo Brothers' Earliest Films – a look back at the Chiodo Brothers’ early homemade productions
  • Tales of Tobacco: A brand new interview with star Grant Cramer
  • Debbie's Big Night: A brand new interview with star Suzanne Snyder
  • Komposing Klowns – interview with composer John Massari
  • Deleted Scenes with Director’s Commentary
  • Bloopers
  • Klown Auditions
  • Image Gallery
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Starburst critic Joel Harley, illustrated with original archive stills and posters.

Attachments

• 64943839_500x500_1-1.jpg
    64943839_500x500_1-1.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 1,504
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Yes yes yes yes yes! So many memories of this. Gonna keep my excellent current U.S. copy for the great extras and no doubt Arrow will also do the transfer justice along with possibly some more / new extras. Suck good news along with Bound & Shivers!!!

Extras have already been announced and they are the same as the US BD. The only addition will be the booklet that Arrow always provide. I would imagine the transfer and sound will be the same also

I swear Arrow are on a mission to bankrupt me or something...

I'm going to be living out of a box by the end of this year, but at least i'll have muh steels.... *gently weeps*

The US and Canadian releases both have terrible artwork as well.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Yes but to enjoy that Clown you are forced to sit through 4 hours of a horribly acted made for TV movie. Not worth the trade off.

I was talking about the book not the film.....And yes I agree the film was pants......:hilarious:

Ordered it yesterday, even before notce mail from zavvi...they made those links live earlier:) But i am thinking to cancel it if it will not be OOP...price is not atractive the same as the artwork. For 10GPB it would be perfect. :p

Reactions: yardman
OMG!!! this FILM is getting a steel treatment. Oh Lawd!! I have to admit that I did enjoy the movie, but I was like 8 when I saw it. All i remember clearly is that fantastic wicked soundtrack which I feel someone should sample and easily make a hit. At the rate things are going, anything cheesy will get a steel release.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Here's the theme song (although remixed):

Picked it up from Amazon UK, but unfortunately will not get it until October due to being combined with another preorder.
Still, nice price after pulling out the VAT.