Buy links:
Play/Rakuten
Zavvi
Arrow Video
Amazon UK

64943839_500x500_1.jpg

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS:

• Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation of the feature, transferred from original film elements by MGM<
  • Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio Commentary with the Chiodo Brothers
  • The Making of Killer Klowns – a 20-minute featurette looking at the film’s production, including an interview with the Chiodo Brothers alongside behind-the-scenes footage
  • Visual Effects with Gene Warren Jr. – an interview with Charles Chiodo and visual effects supervisor Gene Warren Jr.
  • Kreating Klowns – an interview with Charles Chiodo and creature fabricator Dwight Roberts
  • Bringing Life to These Things – A Tour of Chiodo Bros. Productions
  • Chiodo Brothers' Earliest Films – a look back at the Chiodo Brothers’ early homemade productions
  • Tales of Tobacco: A brand new interview with star Grant Cramer
  • Debbie's Big Night: A brand new interview with star Suzanne Snyder
  • Komposing Klowns – interview with composer John Massari
  • Deleted Scenes with Director’s Commentary
  • Bloopers
  • Klown Auditions
  • Image Gallery
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Starburst critic Joel Harley, illustrated with original archive stills and posters.

Attachments

• 64943839_500x500_1-1.jpg
    64943839_500x500_1-1.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 1,505
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS:
  • Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation of the feature, transferred from original film elements by MGM<
  • Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio Commentary with the Chiodo Brothers
  • The Making of Killer Klowns – a 20-minute featurette looking at the film’s production, including an interview with the Chiodo Brothers alongside behind-the-scenes footage
  • Visual Effects with Gene Warren Jr. – an interview with Charles Chiodo and visual effects supervisor Gene Warren Jr.
  • Kreating Klowns – an interview with Charles Chiodo and creature fabricator Dwight Roberts
  • Bringing Life to These Things – A Tour of Chiodo Bros. Productions
  • Chiodo Brothers' Earliest Films – a look back at the Chiodo Brothers’ early homemade productions
  • Tales of Tobacco: A brand new interview with star Grant Cramer
  • Debbie's Big Night: A brand new interview with star Suzanne Snyder
  • Komposing Klowns – interview with composer John Massari
  • Deleted Scenes with Director’s Commentary
  • Bloopers
  • Klown Auditions
  • Image Gallery
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Starburst critic Joel Harley, illustrated with original archive stills and posters.

Last edited:
Nice looking steelbook with a good design, colours and for a reasonable price. Know Zavvi have put a good effort into making this steelbook as it shows from the artwork above. Heard of this movie before and never got time to watch it will look up the reviews before viewing it.

Thanks for the pic and info mate...

This one is nothing to do with Zavvi bud ;)

Reactions: Marina Blue
Dont get me wrong, Arrow steelbooks always look really nice.
But 9/10 films they release Ive never heard of, and I must be the only person on these forums that thinks they are sh*te, when I watch them,

As nice as this one looks, it will have to drop some in price, for me to consider a purchase!

Dont get me wrong, Arrow steelbooks always look really nice.
But 9/10 films they release Ive never heard of, and I must be the only person on these forums that thinks they are sh*te, when I watch them,

As nice as this one looks, it will have to drop some in price, for me to consider a purchase!

I agree. The artwork is nearly always awesome and the care they put into each release is admirable but most of their titles just aren't my cup of tea. I guess those who grew up watching these films and big fans of the horror genre will gladly purchase stuff like this. Some do look too good to miss though, Zombie Flesh Eaters for example. I may never watch that film but the Steelbook is terrific.

The anticipation is killing me :( I ordered direct from Arrow along with Shivers to take advantage of the free Arrow T-shirt but alas it hasn't shipped yet. The status of my order is still in warehouse.
This was one of my favourite 80's horror / comedies growing up and I cannot wait to have it in my hands. Even when it ships I'll have to give it approx. a week to get here from overseas.

@paulboland how the hell did you get yours so early? Who did you pre-order with?

The anticipation is killing me :( I ordered direct from Arrow along with Shivers to take advantage of the free Arrow T-shirt but alas it hasn't shipped yet. The status of my order is still in warehouse.
This was one of my favourite 80's horror / comedies growing up and I cannot wait to have it in my hands. Even when it ships I'll have to give it approx. a week to get here from overseas.

@paulboland how the hell did you get yours so early? Who did you pre-order with?
I ordered with Zavvi it was despatched to me on the 11th of September and delivered on Monday 15th

Note Shivers is not out until 29/9/2014
Its possible as you ordered both together it will be despatched then along with your T-shirt
If you want you can contact Arrow by sending an email to
[email protected] or try [email protected]

Last edited:
I ordered with Zavvi it was despatched to me on the 11th of September and delivered on Monday 15th

Note Shivers is not out until 29/9/2014
Its possible as you ordered both together it will be despatched then along with your T-shirt
If you want you can contact Arrow by sending an email to
[email protected] or try [email protected]

Ah yes :D cheers Paul, totally disregarded Shivers' release date. Oh well I guess that's what I get for choosing group my items into as few deliveries as possible.

I'm always aware of this when ordering in bulk from Amazon but I stupidly assumed Shivers was out along with Killer Klowns.

It looks lovely, gotta be patient until I get mine.

@paulboland On a side note though, you said that Zavvi shipped this out on the 11th and that it arrived with you on the 15th, that was super fast in fairness Paul. Sometimes my Zavvi orders can take up to 2 weeks to arrive from overseas. Do you reckon it's because I'm based in Dublin and the distribution may take longer as opposed to say an quicker route like Navan?

Ah yes :D cheers Paul, totally disregarded Shivers' release date. Oh well I guess that's what I get for choosing group my items into as few deliveries as possible.

I'm always aware of this when ordering in bulk from Amazon but I stupidly assumed Shivers was out along with Killer Klowns.

It looks lovely, gotta be patient until I get mine.

@paulboland On a side note though, you said that Zavvi shipped this out on the 11th and that it arrived with you on the 15th, that was super fast in fairness Paul. Sometimes my Zavvi orders can take up to 2 weeks to arrive from overseas. Do you reckon it's because I'm based in Dublin and the distribution may take longer as opposed to say an quicker route like Navan?

I love to be able to answer that but its just hit and miss as to when you get delivery with Zavvi to Ireland
Sometimes its
3 days
5 days
7 days
10 days
2 weeks
Longer than 2 Weeks this only happens on odd occasions and is usually due to been sent wrong location and then finding its way back to Ireland
I'm always let wondering as to when I get my post delivered
You can have parcels shipped the same day but arrive at completely different times its a mystery
You have better luck winning the lottery than knowing why delivery times differ

Always remember to disregard Saturday and Sunday when working out when you might expect delivery