Buy links:
Play/Rakuten
Zavvi
Arrow Video
Amazon UK

64943839_500x500_1.jpg

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS:

• Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation of the feature, transferred from original film elements by MGM<
  • Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio Commentary with the Chiodo Brothers
  • The Making of Killer Klowns – a 20-minute featurette looking at the film’s production, including an interview with the Chiodo Brothers alongside behind-the-scenes footage
  • Visual Effects with Gene Warren Jr. – an interview with Charles Chiodo and visual effects supervisor Gene Warren Jr.
  • Kreating Klowns – an interview with Charles Chiodo and creature fabricator Dwight Roberts
  • Bringing Life to These Things – A Tour of Chiodo Bros. Productions
  • Chiodo Brothers' Earliest Films – a look back at the Chiodo Brothers’ early homemade productions
  • Tales of Tobacco: A brand new interview with star Grant Cramer
  • Debbie's Big Night: A brand new interview with star Suzanne Snyder
  • Komposing Klowns – interview with composer John Massari
  • Deleted Scenes with Director’s Commentary
  • Bloopers
  • Klown Auditions
  • Image Gallery
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Starburst critic Joel Harley, illustrated with original archive stills and posters.

Attachments

• 64943839_500x500_1-1.jpg
    64943839_500x500_1-1.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 1,505
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
I love to be able to answer that but its just hit and miss as to when you get delivery with Zavvi to Ireland
Sometimes its
3 days
5 days
7 days
10 days
2 weeks
Longer than 2 Weeks this only happens on odd occasions and is usually due to been sent wrong location and then finding its way back to Ireland
I'm always let wondering as to when I get my post delivered
You can have parcels shipped the same day but arrive at completely different times its a mystery
You have better luck winning the lottery than knowing why delivery times differ

Always remember to disregard Saturday and Sunday when working out when you might expect delivery

Cool,
I only ask because I notice that you do tend to receive UK steels way before myself or any of the other Irish members :D

I think I exaggerated a small bit with the two week wait. It's more or less 7 or 8 working days but sometimes it feels way longer than that. I've been shocked in the past when certain orders have arrived in mere days, and in some cases I've had steels arrive before ones that were shipped a few days before them. Like you mentioned it's a complete mystery and you would have better luck winning the lottery..

I never trust it when your order status says shipped with Zavvi. Much like their customer service copy and paste responses I see it as an automatic computer generated update when it's probably still sitting in their warehouse and hasn't shipped at all. I'm not giving out about Zavvi at all, I think they get way too much negativity on here, apart from a few issues I've no problems with them whatsoever. I know they can't control the postal system but It's just that their delivery can feel like forever to get to me.

Amazon.co.uk is a different kettle of fish altogether. Their delivery is spot on and items from them always arrive on time or exactly 1 day prior to the estimated delivery date (which can be as little wait as 3 days). It's like clockwork with them but with Zavvi I can never tell how long it's going to take.

Anyway, moving on. I think I just need to shut up and be more patient :D It's probably all down to the free delivery and the fact that they ship from the channel islands or something to that effect. Much like the Play.com days I heard someone say they do that to avoid taxes.

Cool,
I only ask because I notice that you do tend to receive UK steels way before myself or any of the other Irish members :D

I think I exaggerated a small bit with the two week wait. It's more or less 7 or 8 working days but sometimes it feels way longer than that. I've been shocked in the past when certain orders have arrived in mere days, and in some cases I've had steels arrive before ones that were shipped a few days before them. Like you mentioned it's a complete mystery and you would have better luck winning the lottery..

I never trust it when your order status says shipped with Zavvi. Much like their customer service copy and paste responses I see it as an automatic computer generated update when it's probably still sitting in their warehouse and hasn't shipped at all. I'm not giving out about Zavvi at all, I think they get way too much negativity on here, apart from a few issues I've no problems with them whatsoever. I know they can't control the postal system but It's just that their delivery can feel like forever to get to me.

Amazon.co.uk is a different kettle of fish altogether. Their delivery is spot on and items from them always arrive on time or exactly 1 day prior to the estimated delivery date (which can be as little wait as 3 days). It's like clockwork with them but with Zavvi I can never tell how long it's going to take.

Anyway, moving on. I think I just need to shut up and be more patient :D It's probably all down to the free delivery and the fact that they ship from the channel islands or something to that effect. Much like the Play.com days I heard someone say they do that to avoid taxes.

Beware
It's not that way any more now with amazon.uk
All orders are now shipped using iParcel and then passed to fastway couriers for Rep of Ireland
They started this last week
So gone are the quick deliveries with An Post of 2 days

Reactions: ihategiantspiders
Folks, some posts throughout this thread deleted. Everyone who works on our community spends hours building our community each day-we are not a free ad space for
other organizations/recruiting. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: rj531 and luke98