Worldwide KimchiDVD Christmas Sale 2016 Part 2 (December 21 - December 30)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Via KimchiDVD facebook page:

International Customers
Merry Christmas and Happy New year !!
Thank you for your interesting in our website and our goods.
We are going to proceed the Season`s Greeting 2nd Sale (Period Sale) from 21st of Dec. 2016 (17:00). to 30th of Dec. (17:00).

If you click the banner, you can find the sale items.
The orders will be shipped from 6th of Jan. 2017. and the combine shipping is not allowed...
Regards

https://kimchidvd.com/en/good/good_event.jsp?lidx=72

15589574_2001653916728482_2308917753674947780_n.jpg

I was able to get that Brotherhood Blu ray on ebay new for $14 with $3 shipping. You may wanna look at that option.
That shipping is much more palatable.

Is the slipbox worth it? Saw some pics in its thread but none of them gave the impression it was anything but a piece of cardboard. Any special finishing? Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Is the slipbox worth it? Saw some pics in its thread but none of them gave the impression it was anything but a piece of cardboard. Any special finishing? Thanks.
I haven't received it yet! But it is the best (only) version to get if you want the director's cut with English subs.
(The German version has both cuts and a documentary- but not English friendly. The English is only DUBBED.)
So, if you are a fan of the film - this is really the ONLY version to get if you want DC and subs.
The slipcover is a giant bonus! (Fingers crossed it is a great slip),

• Helpful Post
Reactions: IRON MAN
I haven't received it yet! But it is the best (only) version to get if you want the director's cut with English subs.
(The German version has both cuts and a documentary- but not English friendly. The English is only DUBBED.)
So, if you are a fan of the film - this is really the ONLY version to get if you want DC and subs.
The slipcover is a giant bonus! (Fingers crossed it is a great slip),

I speak fluent French so not worried about the language, thanks for the info :)

Love the movie. I'll probably get it if I find sthg else to combine with.

Check out the shipping cost for 7 blus on k-pack :ohno::greedy:

rr.png