King Kong (2005) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1) [China]

What do you think of the slipcase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: Feb. 2015
Notes: This is HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1
Steelbook WWA, come with a booklet, post card and exclusive slipcase.
Black Slipcase embossed w/lenti card (not glued)
Limited 500 copies.

Group Buy: CLICK HERE (SOLD OUT)
45USD per copy (also includes shipping costs to HUB)
Limited to 1x copy per member (150x available for HDN members)

full

full

full

GB Opens: 10th March (150x available for HDN members)
New York (U.S.A. Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 10:00
London (United Kingdom) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 14:00
Canberra (Australia ) Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 01:00
Paris (France) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 15:00
Calgary (Canada) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 08:00
São Paulo (Brazil) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 11:00
Taipei (Taiwan) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 22:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Really wish there were more of this release available, far too limited, in for the zavvi one if I can't make it to the party for this. I wonder is this the same artwork as the Zavvi release, we know there will be goodies with it.

Reactions: tnguyen13
There won't be a group buy for this with only 300 copies available...In fact, the 300 are probably all accounted for already.

I don't know. There are some OAB BluFans releases that number between 300-500. And it was possible to get them via GB. Things like Rocky and JFK. It's at least possible something might happen

Reactions: augustus and rj531
I just hope since this is WWA, won't command $60+ plus shipping from Hub to get like most Zeta exclusives.

The super limited 300 print run is a deal breaker though..

Reactions: augustus
I don't know. There are some OAB BluFans releases that number between 300-500. And it was possible to get them via GB. Things like Rocky and JFK. It's at least possible something might happen

Those were different circumstances. You had to buy all 3 and pony up a lot more money than just this one release.

This run is sold out.

Reactions: Marina Blue
This could be my first HDzeta release, but won't be too easy to get... It's King Kong though, at least I have to try. :D

Those were different circumstances. You had to buy all 3 and pony up a lot more money than just this one release.

This run is sold out.

Not sure what you're talking about. I bought the Rocky BluFans OAB just by itself. It didn't require getting all three. I passed on JFK and I don't even know what the other release was off the top of my head. But it wasn't even that tough to get in the end. It wasn't super sought after. I'm sure it sold out, but it wasn't like Frozen where the GB filled up in 10 seconds.

Good to hear there is a GB here for Kong.

Not sure what you're talking about. I bought the Rocky BluFans OAB just by itself. It didn't require getting all three. I passed on JFK and I don't even know what the other release was off the top of my head. But it wasn't even that tough to get in the end. It wasn't super sought after. I'm sure it sold out, but it wasn't like Frozen where the GB filled up in 10 seconds.

Good to hear there is a GB here for Kong.

Didn't know they sold them split up. I thought they had to be purchased as a set.