King Kong (2005) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1) [China]

What do you think of the slipcase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: Feb. 2015
Notes: This is HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1
Steelbook WWA, come with a booklet, post card and exclusive slipcase.
Black Slipcase embossed w/lenti card (not glued)
Limited 500 copies.

Group Buy: CLICK HERE (SOLD OUT)
45USD per copy (also includes shipping costs to HUB)
Limited to 1x copy per member (150x available for HDN members)

full

full

full

GB Opens: 10th March (150x available for HDN members)
New York (U.S.A. Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 10:00
London (United Kingdom) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 14:00
Canberra (Australia ) Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 01:00
Paris (France) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 15:00
Calgary (Canada) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 08:00
São Paulo (Brazil) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 11:00
Taipei (Taiwan) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 22:00

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda like the slip. Simple. Classic. I like that it already looks like it's part of a series. I could see future Silver Label releases using the same format to create a uniformity to their releases. Black. Only using Actual Movie Titles. I'm sure the artwork would be easy to approve as well.
However, it does seem that this will be changed. Can I only ask that all the spines of these Silver Label releases keep the classic Black with Movie Titles look to maintain the uniformity of the releases? I think they would look cool that way on the shelf... Just my two cents...

@wxlinkswd I'm voting for lenti option (which is a personal preference of course), however, you should know it must be Kong vs T-rex lenticular. If its anything else then the black slip is a better option. A lenti magnet with the black slip would be the best of both worlds :drool: I think you guys should really consider this option :)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Voted for the lenti slip option. We NEED a King Kong release with a T-Rex on it so if it gets changed please do it with the epic T-Rex fight. If you guys can do a lenticular fullslip box over a just a regular slip that would be awesome too.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
The usual slipcover looks just outdated now.

Not just outdated, How many near-misses has anyone had with those bottomless slips? I've had a couple of near disasters myself, with steels almost slipping out and hitting the ground. The ones that don't slip out have too tight a fit, which isn't good either.

Nobody complains about T2 V2 from Japan. Just sayin!!!

Add an amazing 1/4 slip and stickers to the front and everyone will be just fine.

I think all those T2 plain looking versions are crap. That kind of opinion I usually keep to myself since its not like I can change the release that is already out and considered a grail

Seeing how they've handled Gladiator and how beautiful that release is, I trust HDZeta will do this title justice as well.

Can't wait to get my hands on this. :)

Reactions: wxlinkswd