Kingdom of Heaven (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Kingdom of Heaven (Blu-ray Steelbook) [CZ]

film_20499_1.jpg

Release date: October 29, 2014.
Price:

http://www.filmarena.cz/blu-ray-kralovstvi-nebeske-sberatelska-limitovana-edice

Yes i must admit i would like a uk release if not then i will get this version with english text, this and we were soldiers are two movies ive been waiting for for a while now, :)

Threads merged.

Please use the search function to check if a thread exists already prior to creating a duplicate, thanks. ;)

Looks not bad, but I dislike the "Ultimate Edition" text with the line.

It would look much better, when this is only on the J-Card.

Its pretty possible, that this steelbook coming in UK an Italy too.

Reactions: gaeljet
This Steelbook is now sold out at filmarena.cz. I was initially disappointed on finding that out since I'd been holding off from ordering it, in the hope that an identical release would be announced for the UK.

Fortunately, I found that it's still available at film-game.cz. Same price of CZK 598 (£17) but shipping to the UK is 41% cheaper, CZK 350 (£10) as opposed to CZK 589 (£17). As this company has had good feedback in these forums, I decided to take the plunge and order it before they also sell out.

Registering and ordering on their site was straight forward and problem free using Google Chrome. My only surprise was that payment was required up front. I've only experienced this before with Asian retailers.

Knowing my luck, now that I've ordered the Czech Steelbook, I'm expecting that they'll now announce a UK release at a considerably lower price.

In case anyone else is interested, I've provided a link below.

http://www.film-game.cz/kralovstvi-nebeske-blu-ray-steelbook,0932188.html

Edit: Now also sold out at film-game.cz.

Last edited:
Reactions: TylerDurden
But it's possible that UK will also release this steelbook.

For those who didn't "catch" Czech steelbook: I wrote to Czech distributor if the steelbook is exclusive only for the Czech Republic – and they replied that probably will be released also in the UK.

-Jospef from "the other forum".

Last edited: