Kingdom of Heaven (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Kingdom of Heaven (Blu-ray Steelbook) [CZ]

film_20499_1.jpg

Release date: October 29, 2014.
Price:

http://www.filmarena.cz/blu-ray-kralovstvi-nebeske-sberatelska-limitovana-edice

What I want to say is you really need to see the actual item coming out before you purchasing it because anything could change when you discuss a Steelbook of CZ version.:hilarious:

I am glad the groupbuy opened up! Pretty excited, hope I do not get burned like wolf of wallstreet though...however cheers to carl for doing another CZ group buy :thumbs:

Reactions: carllenc
How does one join up for the groupbuy?
Like you, I might just go that route!
You need minimum 20 non-spammy (ahem!) posts to join a GB. The link to the GB is in carllenc's post a few posts before yours in this thread. If you can't follow the link, wait for a bit (or contact a mod), the GB area may not be immediately accessible after one's 20th post.

What I want to say is you really need to see the actual item coming out before you purchasing it because anything could change when you discuss a Steelbook of CZ version.:hilarious:
I am starting to worry and thinking I should have done what you said here. I have nothing against foreign languages, but personally prefer my steels to be in English as much as possible. The cover picture is likely to stay as is, but I fear the text on it might change now that a new picture was uploaded. :( I based my groupbuy participation on the photo available at filmarena and czech's last release (Wolf of Wall Street).