Kingdom Of Heaven - Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Poland]

morfeusz

Premium Supporter
Jun 23, 2013
Colnbrook UK
purchase link : http://bluedvd.pl/en/kingdom-of-hea...book-2-blu-ray-blu-ray-movies-bluedvd-pl.html

Release date: TBC
big_1409651214imp143a.jpg

Reactions: TobinFrost
surely part of the next Fox wave in the UK ?

I think it would most likey be a standalone release like Fargo, Robocop and Rocky. They seem to want to use Futurepaks for their catalogue title waves now :(

This is also one of my favourite Ridley Scott movies (well, the Director's Cut, at any rate), but I've already got the German Blu-ray Steelbook and the R1 4-disc DVD set. Not going to double-dip.

Very nice, but it's twenty five quid - before postage!

The same Steelbook edition of "Kingdom of Heaven" has also been announced for release in the Czech Republic. It's substantially cheaper than the Polish edition, CZK 539 which equates to about £15.50 but international shipping is astronomic.

I can't see Fox restricting such an important Steelbook release to Eastern Europe. I'm sure we'll eventually see this announced for Western Europe and Asia as well, as happened with their other important anniversary release, "Braveheart".

There is already a thread for the Czech Steelbook.

Reactions: JackRegan
The same Steelbook edition of "Kingdom of Heaven" has also been announced for release in the Czech Republic. It's substantially cheaper than the Polish edition, CZK 539 which equates to about £15.50 but international shipping is astronomic.

I can't see Fox restricting such an important Steelbook release to Eastern Europe. I'm sure we'll eventually see this announced for Western Europe and Asia as well, as happened with their other important anniversary release, "Braveheart".

There is already a thread for the Czech Steelbook.

Cheers.
That sounds much more like it - apar from the potential upset of the postage costs.

I already have the German steel of the director's cut, but this would be a definite upgrade, as I suspect it will come with all the trimmings.

I hope you're right and we get a release in the UK.

Re 'international shipping' I wish someone would explain to our neighbours in Europe that just because there is a strip fo water separting us from them we are NOT supposed to be classed as 'overseas' - we ARE in Europe, honest :)

is this UE (theatrical version + director's cut + roadshow version)? identical to Czech's?
KoH steelbook is scheduled to be released in Korea.
But it has no director's cut, no roadshow version.

picture: 2.35:1 1080p High Definition
Cinema version Audio: Angielski DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1;Polski lektor Dolby Digital 5.1; Portugalski Dolby Digital 5.1; Hiszpański Dolby Digital 5.1; Rosyjski DTS 5.1; Czeski Dolby Digital 5.1; Tajski Dolby Digital 5.1; Turecki Dolby Digital 5.1;
Cinema version subtitles: Angielskie, Polskie, Portugalskie, Hiszpańskie, Rosyjskie, Estońskie, Łotewskie, Litewskie, Bułgarskie, Mandaryńskie, Chorwackie, Czeskie, Arabskie, Greckie, Kantońskie, Węgierskie, Islandzkie, Indonezyjskie, Hebrajskie, Koreańskie, Polskie, Portugalskie, Rumuńskie, Słoweńskie, Tajskie, Tureckie

Audio directors cut : Angielski DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1;

Subtitles directors cut : Angielskie, Polskie, Portugalskie, Hiszpańskie, Rosyjskie, Estońskie, Łotewskie, Litewskie, Bułgarskie, Mandaryńskie, Chorwackie, Czeskie, Arabskie, Greckie, Kantońskie, Węgierskie, Islandzkie, Indonezyjskie, Hebrajskie, Koreańskie, Rumuńskie, Słoweńskie, Tajskie, Tureckie
Region: A, B, C

9 hours of specials futures

Excellent film finally a release on it's way deffinetly keeping an eye out for this will purchase once seen which has the better artwork and price.

Thanks for the post mate...