Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV - In theaters August 19, 2016

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Takeshi Nozue[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Aaron Paul[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Bean[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lena Headey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adrian Bouchet[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Blackford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Liam Mulvey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andrea Tivadar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Edward Saxby[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-09-30[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]110[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The magical kingdom of Lucis is home to the world’s last remaining Crystal, and the menacing empire of Niflheim is determined to steal it. King Regis of Lucis commands an elite force of soldiers called the Kingsglaive. Wielding their king’s magic, they fight to protect Lucis. As the overwhelming military might of the empire bears down, King Regis is faced with an impossible ultimatum – to marry his son, Prince Noctis to Princess Lunafreya of Tenebrae, captive of Niflheim, and surrender his lands to Niflheim rule. Although the king concedes, it becomes clear that the empire will stop at nothing to achieve their devious goals, with only the Kingsglaive standing between them and world domination.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
hl6Q7TWyaRWgkZWkozl2YBtD2ml.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Guys!!! This looks incredible!!!
YAEyaqJ.gif

How did they keep this a secret!? thats crazy! Looks 10x better then "The Spirits Within"!!!
I've enjoyed the previous FF movies. So I will gladly check this out. I remember when The Spirits Within came out, people went crazy for the CGI. :LOL:

I've tried couple of FF games but never had the patience to finish them :p

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Source: DualShockers.com

"During a panel at San Diego Comic Con, Square Enix officially announced the dates for the digital and physical releases of the CGI movie Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV.

The movie will be available digitally on August 30th and on Blu-Ray and DVD on October 4th, following a limited launch in select North American theaters on August 19th.

A Blu-Ray copy of the movie will also be included in the physical limited editions of Final Fantasy XV, releasing on September 30th."