Kingsman: The Golden Circle (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Sep 2, 2017
CANADA
Release date: December 12, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

m2226264.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Drum18 did you by any chance read anything about the new Steelbook for Kingsman The Secret service(2014) on the BestBuy Forum
as to when it will be up to pre-order ?

This Steelbook I mean;

Screen shot 2017-11-08 at 11.59.11 PM.png

@Drum18 did you by any chance read anything about the new Steelbook for Kingsman The Secret service(2014) on the BestBuy Forum
as to when it will be up to pre-order ?

This Steelbook I mean;

View attachment 343578

The problem with that is that it doesn't include a 4K disc whereas the sequel's steelbook with similar art does.
I don't care about 4K. I just think it's an odd choice to leave it out.

Actually the Mondo series needs to stop.

I agree. I've been saying that for over a year now since we aren't getting them in Canada anymore.
With the lack of availability in Canada now and that last title We Are X being a very odd choice I think now would be a perfect time to let the Mondo X series die at 20 titles. Because now really it's actually Mondo XX ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
The problem with that is that it doesn't include a 4K disc whereas the sequel's steelbook with similar art does.
I don't care about 4K. I just think it's an odd choice to leave it out.

Oh it's not a Problem for me, I didn't expect a re-release of the first movie to include the 4K, FOX just want it to be fairly price to sell. I was just wondering as @Drum18 has info sometimes since he goes on the BBY Canada Forum and since it is not on the website yet was wondering if only the US will get or Canada as well :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian