bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Matthew Vaughn[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Taron Egerton, Colin Firth, Channing Tatum, Julianne Moore, Pedro Pascal, Jeff Bridges, Halle Berry, Mark Strong, Vinnie Jones and more...

Plot: When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, the Kingsman's journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US. These two elite secret organizations must band together to defeat a common enemy. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
34xBL6BXNYFqtHO9zhcgoakS4aP.jpg
[/spoiler]

Attachments

• kingsman-the-secret-service-wallpapers.jpg
    kingsman-the-secret-service-wallpapers.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 5,478
Last edited by a moderator:
Great news, absolutely love this film and I can't wait for the sequel!
I'm just gutted Colin Firth won't be in it. Unless it in flashbacks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember to use spoilers when discussing major plot details. ;)

Here's what Vaughn had to say regarding a certain character dying...

“A lot of people are very upset that Colin might not be in the sequel,” he told USA Today, “but I’m coming up with ideas at the moment. If people buy tickets in America, I’ve got a feeling we’ll figure out a way for having Colin back.

“The opening of Kingsman 2 will have a sauna and the sauna door opens and out comes Colin. It was all a dream!”

I think that last bit may have been a joke, but I'd definitely love to see Firth return!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
As long as Matt Vaughn is doing it, it will be awesome. I'm still gutted that he didn't do Kick-Ass 2 :(
Yeah, I've heard rumours that he may not be involved. If that ends up being the case, then I'm not going to get my hopes up for it being as good as the first... I made that mistake with Kick-Ass 2. (n)

[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Kingsman 2

Genre: [GENRE][/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR][/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR][/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE][/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Sequel to Kingsman[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Reactions: kbr1656 and Asopp
I was hoping it would, first one was great and the church scene is possibly the greatest crazy fight I've ever seen on film.

I saw this news on facebook. Very excited to see Matthew Vaughn try to tackle a sequel-something he is not overly fond of handling himself. He said he wants to find a way to make it original and that it is tricky. But I loved what he did with this first one.

per The Hollywood Reporter). Principal photography on Kingsman 2 willl begin in April 2016 (with Egerton, and hopefully Vaughn), while filming on Origins was pushed back to the end of next summer. According to BoxOffice.com Fox have now scheduled the sequel to arrive in theatres on June 16th, 2017.
Enjoyed the first (not the end) so let's bring this!

Julianne Moore in talks for Kingsman 2 villain role:

julianne_moore_berlin_h_2016.jpg

Via The Hollywood Reporter

Matthew Vaughn is back in the director’s chair for the continuing adventures of a wayward tough (Egerton) from the wrong side of London who is taken in by a suave and sophisticated agent (Firth) and, a la Pygmalion, is turned into the best and brightest of operatives.

Egerton is back with the action said to move from London to the States.

Firth is not due to come back at this stage (his character died in the first movie and there was initial talk of finding ways to return the actor to the roll call, whether via flashback or even a twin brother, but those ideas were discarded, according to sources).

Details for Moore’s character were not revealed but it is understood that she will be the piece’s bad guy, if a deal is made. The Oscar-winning actress is juggling several projects, including Todd Haynes’ adaptation of kids book Wonderstruck, and scheduling conflicts could be one obstacle.

The movie is heading toward a May start for what will be a summer shoot.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Halle Berry is in talks to play the head of the CIA in this sequel:

halle-berry.jpg

Via Deadline

Halle Berry is in talks to join Kingsman 2, the Matthew Vaughn-directed sequel to the 2015 hit that launched Taron Egerton and grossed over $415 million globally for Fox. Berry is in talks to play the head of the CIA, and the discussion is for a two-picture deal, I’m told.

Director Matthew Vaughn has revealed Kingsman 2's official title and a few plot teasers.

The sequel has been named Kingsman: The Golden Circle. It will see Taron Egerton's Eggsy and Mark Strong's Merlin head to the US to work with the "Statesmen", an American secret spy society whose headquarters are disguised as a whiskey distillery.

Once there, they will join forces with the US organisation's leader, Ginger, played by Halle Berry, to combat a villain named Poppy, played by Julianne Moore.

"You try not to read what people want, but they do want another church sequence," Vaughn said while discussing the sequel with Empire. "I have no reason for another massacre to happen. But I have other sequences you've never seen before."

At present, Colin Firth is not expected to return for the sequel, though Vaughn has spoken in the past about potentially finding a way to bring his character back. Further casting for the sequel has yet to be announced.

Source

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and Drum18
Glad to see a certain character will be returning. Hopefully this ends up being just as much fun as the first!

Reactions: Flloydo
Ohhh that's good news!

Absolutely loved the first film and wasn't sure what the second would be like without firth. He stole the show for me. Just can't believe how good the church scene was

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL