Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top notch lenti! FA does it again..

That lenticular does look good!

Indeed nobody should ever doubt at this point the awesomeness that film arena can put into a packaged movie, their film arena track record speaks for themselves and they keep on getting better and better... I do hope though through wanting to produce more and more WEA releases, that they will still put together packages from the FAC numbered edition using WWA steels like they have for most of their previous releases as I feel they really have the magic touch to take a WWA steel and craft a package worthy of being called film arena collection (all used with WWA steelbook and so insanely amazing: TMR, DU, EQ, AASB, HG3, Kingsman, Whiplash etc....)

I still want future releases to also come out at times with the WWA steel used for their FAC packages to wow us like they know they can do, like they have done. I do expect a TMR 2 :emb:

Delayed again damn, oh well looks awesome, the lenti looks sweet , so excited for this release !!!!!!!the wait will be worth it, excited to see the photobook, i love me some photobook's. :D

True.
I joined BF GotG GB and now thinking I will avoid BF as you have to pay months in advance and no telling when you will get it!

I am actually getting fed up with Blufans, for Frozen there was a 7 months delay and lost of copies had manufacture issues with scratched lentis and shrink wrap
and now Thor 2 I pre-ordred end last august and it is gonna be shipped to me now, so it's a 10month and 1/2 delay

This is totally unacceptable when people are even saying there's lots of damaged copies, hopefully GOTG will not have any issues but after that I am no longer pre-ordering them.
If even I want one I'll wait until it gets on the secondary market after I see finish product pictures, no more pre-ordering...

This is what i love about FA, they really are quality oriented and I don't mind them pushing 1 to 3 weeks something like this so we can have perfect packages.
I find it is acceptable delay.