Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually getting fed up with Blufans, for Frozen there was a 7 months delay and lost of copies had manufacture issues with scratched lentis and shrink wrap
and now Thor 2 I pre-ordred end last august and it is gonna be shipped to me now, so it's a 10month and 1/2 delay

This is totally unacceptable when people are even saying there's lots of damaged copies, hopefully GOTG will not have any issues but after that I am no longer pre-ordering them.
If even I want one I'll wait until it gets on the secondary market after I see finish product pictures, no more pre-ordering...

This is what i love about FA, they really are quality oriented and I don't mind them pushing 1 to 3 weeks something like this so we can have perfect packages.
I find it is acceptable delay.
quit getting so worked up... :LOL:

I can't see any reference on their website but does anyone know if this comes with a digital copy?

Welcome to the Board Mate :)

on some releases it can be stated on it contains it, but it is not the majority of steelbook releases that will state it, usually we only find out when we open our copy. This will only be known when someone will open his or her copy.

Release date pushed until july 6th, could have been a delay in the receipt of a bonus item or they probably need more time to put the packages together, This is very time consuming. Anyways small delay like this is not unusual.

Reactions: MGD
just so every on the gb knows carllenc picking these and whiplash up on 11th july so not long now :D

basil :thumbs:

poor Karel this time too many copies he has to rent a Van :wow: was that in the post ?

Isn't that close to Terminator's release? Should I add that to my shipping

and Terminator is getting released only on the 17, so Karel would not be able to pick this release up.

Last edited:
Not trying to pick a fight, but @Actarus you need to stop bashing Blufans in every. single. thread. I appreciate the fact they frustrate you but can you let it go, at least a little? I'm sorry this is off topic but it seriously should be addressed, especially since you seem to bring it up just for the sake of complaining.

Back on topic... I'm OK with delays as long as the end result is worth my money. This is looking like it will be. I'm relatively unaffected though since mine is going to ship with Whiplash.

I do see some ghosting in that lenticular though...

Reactions: Chenhao
He's already said it'll be the 11th here, yes :)

I know, but when we spoke it was said that he will post it soon, didn't know he already did...it was talked about in a personal conversation, didn't think it was already done didn't have time to reply to the PM...I just put 2 and 2 together when I finished reading properly the PM. so sorry my bad I should know by now Karel is fast in posting things.

My Bad I just saw his post and he mentioned the van too, so sorry didn't think it was in the announcement. my Gosh look at that van, soon it will be a 14 wheeler.