Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I was browsing BD forum today as I often due, and realized my Steelbook of X:Men Rogue cut should ship next week from Amazon France. Fairly pleased, I looked to see if any other countries were getting a steelbook of this movie. I think China was the other, but the French edition is easier to obtain and only about $26 shipped, so a pretty fair price.

As I looked at other worldwide releases, I saw there was a Kingsman release coming out soon. I wasn't sure what release this could be, so I clicked the link and found this picture

Screen Shot 2015-07-09 at 01.43.59.png

Looking at the picture, it looked like a deluxe release with a pretty box, and extra items included. I immediately said... "Oooh, where do I get one of those?". Then I looked at the details, and realized I think that is OUR release we bought IN THIS GROUP BUY!!!

I am now SUPER excited to get this. Many thanks as always to Karl, for being our hookup for those of us in the US and elsewhere!!! :D

Wait... or is it? As pointed out a few posts up, we are supposed to get a Steelbook version of the movie. Now I'm so confused...

Last edited:
@merkman Sorry to inform you, but this, while indeed being released by Filmarena, is a different edition, the Special Gift Set - which comes with an extra box and extra goodies. The Group Buy however was "only" (can there really be the word "only" when talking about a FA release, I think not) for the Full Slip. So, if you want the box you must order it separately and for a little more money as it does cost 1439 CZK at the moment.

http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ray-kingsman-the-secret-service-gift-set

Edit: See above as well. ;)

@merkman I don't know if you are aware but this package from film arena, has already it's own proper thread :)

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-set-blu-ray-filmarena-exclusive-czech.67302/

PS: @merkman as per @SteelCollz mentionned This is a special gift set for the amaray blu-ray release, we are not getting this blu-ray gift set. This is not part of the film arena Collection. But it can be purchased directly from film arena.

what we are getting is the FullSlip and the goodies as per the Beautyshot in the OP

Reactions: SteelCollz
yeah, that one went fast considering a lot of members here said they would skip the Kimchi version.

2500 copies were sold out in 2 hours. Imagine how long 300 copies from Blufans will last? :wow:

Last edited:
Reactions: harry