Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The PS4 that the disk was used to be tested on was from europe and was Uncensored.

since yours is from the US, we don't know until someone will test the disk on one form North America. So unless you test the disk on it and see which run time it will be, we won't know.

Hmm okay. I'll test it out once I get it and comment back here unless someone does it first.

It's been reported on another site that there are a couple scenes missing when played on a region A player. :(

This is a bit off topic but I have this excellent Steelbook and several from Kimchi that come with the limited edition card taped to the full slip, my question is whether it will tear the full slip if I don't open it and remove for a few months?

This is a bit off topic but I have this excellent Steelbook and several from Kimchi that come with the limited edition card taped to the full slip, my question is whether it will tear the full slip if I don't open it and remove for a few months?

I do the same, all my Kimchis have still their cards on the back, never tried to remove them, but with the small round type of sticker they used on a nice Thick Glossy quality Slip as kimchi has been doing them, I doubt that even after a year it would leave residue let alone rip.

EDIT: I took my 1/4 slip Frozen Kimchi, card has been on it never tried to removed it, I took top right corner of numbering card and held the j-card with my other hand close to where the sticker is not to bend the j-car although super think, pulled the numbering card straight towards me slowly, the part of the round sticker that was still on the back artwork glued started lifting up, I went very slowly and it just came right off not even a residue. But again this is on a very thick Glossy back artwork.. if it were matte finish, different company I wouldn't be able to tell. But from my Frozen one I was able to remove and restick it on easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcm
The card is attached to a REMOVABLE sheet that is flush against the back of the slipcase.
This is done to preserve the back cover with no possibilities of being damaged.

The card is attached to a REMOVABLE sheet that is flush against the back of the slipcase.This is done to preserve the back cover with no possibilities of being damaged.

Both My Frozen and Thor numbering card were attached with the 2 round sticker right onto the back artwork (lenti and 1/4 slip) there was no removable sheet, it is attached straight on to the lenti or 1/4 slip.

I open all my blu rays to play with the goodies inside. I don't have too many Kimchi releases with numbering cards, but the one I do have that comes to mind is The Pianist. I took the numbering card off and it didn't damage the full slip at all. Now it's currently living inside the steelbook case.

It's only for the Filmarena collections.

indeed from FAC you are absolutely right, I was just responding to the part of his Kimchi statement.

..but let me ask you, what I am worried about when I have my FA side to side, that the numbering card on long term would dig into the front of the one that is resting against it. they seem they never want to stay straight they always either fall to the left or to the right so I try to balance them as best I can without putting too much pressure where the numbering card is so it doesn't dig into the front of the other FAC leaning against it...since it is unter tight plastic wrap the card doesn't feel sharp corner but rather smooth, do you think it could cause damage long term )imprinting into its neighbours) ?

If it's to the point that it is completely flush against each other and has no "air" in between copies, I would definitely say it will be imprinted on the front cover in the future unfortunately .But if you have some minimal space and breathing room between copies even though they might be touching, then you should be fine.
Keeping some wiggle room in between would be the key to preserving it in mint condition.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
If it's to the point that it is completely flush against each other and has no "air" in between copies, I would definitely say it will be imprinted on the front cover in the future unfortunately .But if you have some minimal space and breathing room between copies even though they might be touching, then you should be fine.
Keeping some wiggle room in between would be the key to preserving it in mint condition.

Yes that is what I try to do, to leave some minimal space and breathing room in between each copies as you say, some touch slightly but when I remove from shelf I feel no pressure and other copy seem to not even move...Thanks for your input :)