Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I see all those great Pics here and I'm the one who got a not so good Fullslip. The printing does not match the embossing on the Fullslip at the front and much worser on the spine. My first FAC I have got together with whiplash and such a bummer. :dunno:

Man, I see all those great Pics here and I'm the one who got a not so good Fullslip. The printing does not match the embossing on the Fullslip at the front and much worser on the spine.
That embossing looks exactly like I'd expect it to on a paper slip?

That embossing looks exactly like I'd expect it to on a paper slip?

I think not. The printing is above the embossing. Enlarge the Picture, please. Some fellow Ninjas told me their Fullslip matches printing and embossing perfectly.
I hand the eye cannot accomodate to it because of the double-line this causes. It makes a blurry Image. Really annoying.

I think not. The printing is above the embossing. Enlarge the Picture, please.
I did and that's honestly how I expected it would be to give a more 3D like embossing effect - if other ninjas have received theirs with the coloured text exactly aligned with the embossing then fair enough, but I haven't seen any pictures other than yours showing it that closely.

Last edited:
I did and that's honestly how I expected it would be to give a more 3D like embossing effect - if other ninjas have received theirs with the coloured text exactly aligned with the embossing then fair enough, but I haven't seen any pictures other than yours showing it that closely.

Do you have one copy? Would be interesting to see some other pics of the the spines in close up. Until now everyone I asked said theirs are perfectly aligned. I have some other Fullslips (Nova, Plain A.) and not one was so missaligned like this one. It's not an nice 3D like effect either. It causes headache.

Do you have one copy? Would be interesting to see some other pics of the the spines in close up. Until now everyone I asked said theirs are perfectly aligned. I have some other Fullslips (Nova, Plain A.) and not one was so missaligned like this one. It's not an nice 3D like effect either. It causes headache.
I've got a GB copy coming, but it's combined with Terminator 3 so won't have it for a while yet unfortunately else I'd compare for you; hopefully someone else that has a copy could see if theirs is the same or not - perhaps @paulboland might be able to help

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hal9000b

I just checked mine and I can confirm it's not perfectly aligned, but neither is the front cover. I think it's supposed to be that way to give it 3D effect like @MrBMT already said. I'm just extremely happy to own a copy, that's what matters to me.

Man, I see all those great Pics here and I'm the one who got a not so good Fullslip. The printing does not match the embossing on the Fullslip at the front and much worser on the spine. My first FAC I have got together with whiplash and such a bummer. :dunno:

Mine is exactly the same as yours, sorry I couldn't take a photo, I couldn't get it to focus as the lettering is so tiny. Doesn't bother me though, cos you have to look really closely at it to see it.

Reactions: harry
20150804_120800.jpg

A massive thank you to @carllenc for all the gb's, these editions are awesome, I can't thank you enough for all your hard work and all the personal time you give up to get these steelbook's to us ninja's. You're a star:notworthy::drool::joy:

I'm off to open them all up and have a good look at everything:oohyeah::happy:

I check mine also and like @chunk @Hamill82 is exactly the same. Does not bother me, just i am glad to have it in my collection.

P.S congrats chunk ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk
Thank you guys. Make it a lot easier for me to hear that it is not only mine. Do not think I'm unhappy to bought it. I'm glad to have it here but this issue simply bothered me. A perfectly alligned printing would have made this fullslip... Perfect.

Reactions: chunk and harry
Thanks Apollon :thumbs:

I've just opened kingsman, the quality of everything is brilliant, art book is beautiful, art cards are really thick.. everything is awesome, FA put a lot of work into this edition:joy::notworthy: also, i love the steelbook itself (I had thought when i saw the mock up it wasn't that nice)but it's great, the spot gloss on the front:drool:and it has a lovely effect on the back:D I've taken more photos, and captured the embossing of the slip, looks like it was meant to be slightly misaligned to add to the 3D effect (if that wasn't the case then it's a happy accident cos I think it looks great):cigar:

20150804_124631.jpg

20150804_124038.jpg

20150804_124107.jpg

20150804_124121.jpg

20150804_124139.jpg

20150804_124212.jpg

20150804_124313.jpg

20150804_124409.jpg

20150804_124430.jpg