Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 4) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on February 3 at 8 PM (HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $38.99 (Individual Editions) - $155.96 (One Click)
Notes: 2500 numbered copies, for both domestic and international markets. Orders limited to 2 Copies for Single Edition and 1 Set for One Click.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

16298867_1282901405153298_2686812020018062175_n.jpg 16266259_1282901401819965_5090072158226925119_n.jpg 16265780_1282902025153236_1193039865573921223_n.jpg 16195508_1282901435153295_1660599155664106368_n.jpg 16174745_1282901321819973_8770947196031108265_n.jpg 16114016_1282901331819972_5827585758419610361_n.jpg
Full Slip A: Numbered 301 to 600
Full Slip B: Numbered 301 to 700
Lenticular Full Slip: Numbered 301 to 900
Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip (with One Click Only): Numbered 1 to 400
One Click: Numbered 1 to 400

Goodies:

- Full sized Glossy Booklet, Photo Card(5ea), Character Card(7ea) Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker(Faux Leather with Gold Foil Stamping) + Exclusive Lenticular Sticker + Spec Sheet
5. Effects
- Full Slip A: Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Full Slip B: Glossy Logo Pattern background + Spot Glossy + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip(PET) - Full Sided Lenticular Full Slip with 3D+Depth and Color changing spine
- Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip - 3D+Depth Lenticular (Frame Size) + Spot Gold Foil + Glossy + Embossing
- Leather Box - High Quality Faux Leather + Gold Foil Logo Stamping + Black Velvet finish inside + Magnet Door
IMG_0777.JPG
16300024_1284063521703753_1924971369273890317_o.jpg

Last edited:
After seeing all these wonderful picture, I have to admit this is the best Kingsman release out there. Still happy with my FAC, but it is getting hard to resist this :rolleyes:

The FAC was good in its days, cheap for a premium at the time. But as most things in this day and age, it's had its prime days and better products will come. If you are a fan of this movie get the Manta exclusive. If you aren't bothered just stick it with the FAC. It does the job.

A quick question to those who open open up their slips as this is my first buy from mantalab and I'm not sure what to do with the sticker : What do you do with it if you open it up,do you just take it off the shrink wrap and put it on the slip itself,or do you just unwrap it and save the sticker?

A quick question to those who open open up their slips as this is my first buy from mantalab and I'm not sure what to do with the sticker : What do you do with it if you open it up,do you just take it off the shrink wrap and put it on the slip itself,or do you just unwrap it and save the sticker?

I cut around the sticker and keep in the Steelbook

I usually remove mine and stick them to the inside of the steel long as it's not too intrusive to the interior artwork. I don't stick them to the outside of the slip itself but I know some folks that do :)

output_fVGoR9.gif

I used to just cut around and keep them but now prefer to restick them where possible :hungry::D You could also apply them to various goodies if it took your fancy (i.e. envelopes, booklets etc). Many different options, it's a personal preference thing :thumbs:

I usually remove mine and stick them to the inside of the steel long as it's not too intrusive to the interior artwork. I don't stick them to the outside of the slip itself but I know some folks that do :)

View attachment 307763

I used to just cut around and keep them but now prefer to restick them where possible :hungry::D You could also apply them to various goodies if it took your fancy (i.e. envelopes, booklets etc). Many different options, it's a personal preference thing :thumbs:

Thanks,I'll definitely figure out something creative

Last edited:

I glue them on magnetfoil and put them on my homecinema fridge :D
View attachment 305629
now part of the gang, too :)
(FS A & FS B)

See, it didn´t cross my mind with that magnetfoil, where do you buy it and how is it look like?

I put my NE11 Kill Bill sticker on my fridge too, but I just stick it, no magnet :emb: ...but it´s nice anyway :cigar:

Unbenannt-1.jpg

It looks like the backsite of a lenti. Just a bit thicker
I bought it in a craft store(?), for about 4 EUR, but I think you can buy it online as well (and guess cheaper, too) :)

Reactions: Hereticz
I love the lenticular box version. I enjoyed this movie but I don't consider it a classic (which would have warranted getting the one-click). Maybe I just have an odd way of rating movies, but I wish that these specialty companies would select movies with a broader appeal for their editions.

I do the same and cut around the sticker but I put them inside the polybag at the top of each slip at the back.
So I leave an extra cm of cellophane at the top above the sticker of the cut out so when the polybag seal is folded down it keeps it In place (and that way when you open them it's the first thing to take out) and also with manta I just keep the lenti card again in the polybag but freely at the bottom.

This is how the back of all my lenti and full slips look from all retailers ...

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I love the lenticular box version. I enjoyed this movie but I don't consider it a classic (which would have warranted getting the one-click). Maybe I just have an odd way of rating movies, but I wish that these specialty companies would select movies with a broader appeal for their editions.

It is not a Classic indeed, but it was in my Top 10 Favorite Movie of 2015, simply Wickedly Hilarious :naughty: ...I believe it was well deserving of This Exclusive WEA Edition from Manta, got the Boxset and it is really sweet :drool: ...although I have to admit I still Prefer the FAC Edition or at the very least they are on the same level. I love the WWA Steel.

It is not a Classic indeed, but it was in my Top 10 Favorite Movie of 2015, simply Wickedly Hilarious :naughty: ...I believe it was well deserving of This Exclusive WEA Edition from Manta, got the Boxset and it is really sweet :drool: ...although I have to admit I still Prefer the FAC Edition or at the very least they are on the same level. I love the WWA Steel.

Interesting that you prefer FAC. I got that but looking at getting full slip a from ebay but its going for £75 - £85!

I'd say the releases complement each other...FAC and Manta are both up there as awesome releases...

From Manta though for me is FullSlip B, really love it :drool:

That doesn't surprise me as a FAC lover! I got the Full Slip B and the Lenti. I decided to keep the white one as well from the two. I think the white full slip really suits the design.