Kingsman the secret service

would you like kingsman ie does for spies what kick ass does for super heroes in steel book

• yeah baby

• no i cant stand a decent movie

• not fussed

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

howiesteed

sex panther ltd .CEO
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2013
burton on trent
Couldn't see another thread for this , and it's been out over a week and surprised it hasn't had a steel announced .

If the shiterview sorry interview can get a steel this can .

For those who don't know it's the same team that did kick ass. And the best quote I've read was it does to spys what kick ass did for super hero's .

I loved it and Colin Firth fighting is awesome bring a steel out for this soooooooooooooon

I saw this last night and was blown away! :woot:
The trailer didn't do much for me, but luckily it kept a lot of the best bits for the film.
Probably because it was too rude or violent!

I hope this gets a steelbook release.

I hope this happens. I actually thought Mathew Vaughan had slipped cos the trailer did nothing for me but then I see the red band trailer and was blown away.
Not actually seen the film yet but got a feeling I'm gona love it

I hope this happens. I actually thought Mathew Vaughan had slipped cos the trailer did nothing for me but then I see the red band trailer and was blown away.
Not actually seen the film yet but got a feeling I'm gona love it
If you liked the idea of kick ass and the film you should like this ..... not saying it's like kick ass it has the same effect and feel if that makes sense easy watching fun etc

If you liked the idea of kick ass and the film you should like this ..... not saying it's like kick ass it has the same effect and feel if that makes sense easy watching fun etc

Yeah I get exactly what you mean. I love vaughns violence over the top but classy. And the swearing is like butter. Hit girl saying c*nt !! At 14-15 is just amazing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.