USA
Release date: February 10, 2011
Purchase links:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00439HD68/
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3944492
Notes:Limited to 5,000 copies

51kZANPplRL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered one, which I may or may not keep, depending if other countries get it. I wanted to get an order in just in case it goes out of stock.

HMV would be $59 shipped. I was entertained by the movie in the theatre...but...not sure if I need the steelbook. :ohno:

HMV would be $59 shipped. I was entertained by the movie in the theatre...but...not sure if I need the steelbook. :ohno:

It came out to $65 shipped on amazon. It was easier to order from amazon though. I heard it was a pretty decent flick, but you got me thinking now Andy lol.

Edit: I noticed that HMV's site was translatable to English, so I cancelled the amazon order and pre-ordered from them.

Last edited:
anyone know what region code this will be?

Japan is region A, just like the US.

Given that it's Fox Studios, it might be locked to A - but no way to tell at this point.

The last few Fox releases I've gotten have been region free, but I've bought those discs from China.

On the other hand, Predators is Fox (from the UK) and was region A/B.

Ive just preordered this from hmv japan think it works out at about £40 delivered but i also believe is limited to 5000 copies isnt it?:ohno:

I want to order this one but having not seen the movie I have my doubts about it...

Also, mams, amazon.jp has limited it to 1 per customer so a group buy wouldn't be possible... it'd have to be a straight purchase. (I Tried to price out shipping with 1 copy, 2 copies, etc and it errored out and told me limit 1 per customer)

HMV japan has a 2 copys per person also im afraid so no group buy there either i also shot an email off to hmv and they confirmed the one on the website with the silver cover is a steelbook and going to be very limited.

i wanted this confirming as there are to on the website one with silver cover which i ordered and one with a white cover with japanese writing on. the white one is NOT the steelbook ;)