Kong (Kong: Skull Island) [Prime 1 Studio] TEASER

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Countdown to Prime1's Summer Wonderfest begins with a big bang. Prime1 is pleased to present the King of monsters, the mighty Kong from Skull Island. This amazing sculpt is the first Prime1 project under the direction of the master sculptor, Pablo Viggiano. The hype beginsss.​
20247792_1495616060485031_8203982207474499490_o.jpg

@bloodsnake007 better stay away from this thread amigo ...... prime 1 never nice on the wallet. lol
@Wreck I'm afraid of that! :ohno: I've never ordered from them before, but depending on the look of the statue, I just might have to pull the trigger on this... and maybe sell a kidney! :sorry: :D Hopefully Sideshow will be offering to sell it so I can at least do a payment plan! Mi esposa me va matar! :dunno: :wacky:

Limited to 500. $1,199.00 at Sideshow. Release date is July to Sept. 2019.

kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-silo-903156.png

ABOUT THIS STATUE
“All hail the King.”

Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present Kong Vs Skull Crawler from Kong: Skull Island (Film).

Kong: Skull Island is a 2017 film co-produced by Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. that serves as an origin story for King Kong. It is the second entry in the Monster Verse, following 2014's Godzilla, and will be followed by 2019's Godzilla: King of the Monsters, before culminating with 2020's Godzilla vs. Kong.

Set in 1973, the film follows a team of scientists and a US Army unit recently withdrawn from the Vietnam War who travel to an uncharted island in the Pacific and encounter terrifying creatures and the mighty Kong. The diorama represents one of the most epic fighting scenes of the film with the Skull Crawler clinging on Kong.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Kong vs Skull Crawler (Deluxe Version) Statue features:
  • Size approximately 31.5 inches tall
  • Two (2) additional alternate portraits
Product Size
31.53" H (800.86mm) x 26.33" W (668.78mm) x 18.18" L (461.77mm)*

ORDER LINK

@bloodsnake007 @Wreck @Drum18

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 @tridon

technically thats a good price for the size.

at 31" in comparison an Iron Man Legendary Scale cost like 2k 2,200 for basically same size.

but its still a grip. lol Very cool piece and thankfully I dont have the creature feature love like you guys. :p

@bloodsnake007 @tridon

technically thats a good price for the size.

at 31" in comparison an Iron Man Legendary Scale cost like 2k 2,200 for basically same size.

but its still a grip. lol Very cool piece and thankfully I dont have the creature feature love like you guys. :p

Lol! If those two ThunderCats weren't coming out this year, I probably would've went for this. It looks really awesome. And for the size and limited run, it's a pretty good price (though I kinda wish Kong was standing in water).

Actually, I have a feeling that we're going to get an amazing Godzilla vs. Kong piece in a few years, so I'll probably just await that. Give myself a few years to save up for that beast! :p

• Thanks
Lol! If those two ThunderCats weren't coming out this year, I probably would've went for this. It looks really awesome. And for the size and limited run, it's a pretty good price (though I kinda wish Kong was standing in water).

Actually, I have a feeling that we're going to get an amazing Godzilla vs. Kong piece in a few years, so I'll probably just await that. Give myself a few years to save up for that beast! :p

I did notice the regular with just the screaming head is 1k and not 1,200. Looks awesome, for me not being a creature freak (tho i have liked all Kong movies) i would only really want the screaming head if coming at the discount of 200$.

• Thanks
I did notice the regular with just the screaming head is 1k and not 1,200. Looks awesome, for me not being a creature freak (tho i have liked all Kong movies) i would only really want the screaming head if coming at the discount of 200$.

Oh, same here. That roaring face better suits the scene. Plus, you'll likely only use one head anyway.

• Thanks