USA
Release date: July 19, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 4,309 - ¥ 2,901

91chD2OWy2L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 it comes with some kind of slip. I don't know what to call it but it looks like a 1/4 slip that goes on the side. :confused:
The 4K/3D/2D and 3D/2D/DC comes with it as well.

Fu**ing SWEET! :hungry: 1/4, PET slip, or whatever it turns out be... I've ordered it! :woot: :drool: @PunkNinja Thanks for the tag my Ninja Bro! :thumbs:
I'm pretty sure it's one of those paper slips that go over the amaray. Not sturdy at all. and it usually has the price, movie quotes, etc.
Although it feels very cheap in hand, i think it's pretty cool they do this. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
It has the same slip as King Kong (1976) Japan that I sent you.

View attachment 317738

By the way Amazon JP's description say's this version and the 3D/2D/DC will have a bonus disc.
@PunkNinja Good to know! :hungry: I REALLY like that edition you sent me! :notworthy:
punkninja gift - kk76.JPG DSC05907.JPG
I'm pretty sure it's one of those paper slips that go over the amaray. Not sturdy at all. and it usually has the price, movie quotes, etc.
Although it feels very cheap in hand, i think it's pretty cool they do this. :thumbs:
@AlienKing Better than nothing! ;)

Nice one @PunkNinja , they packed for you by mistake the Amazon Exclusive Bonus Disc from this edition :p

Thread https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/kong-skull-island-3d-4k-blu-ray-slipcovers-japan.86322/

Its contents are (rough translation):

[Amazon.co.Jp limited edition Disc contents (planned)]
• trailers
• special notice
• IMAX version video
• special information
• SPOT (Kong version)
• SPOT (story version)
• SPOT (death match)
• SPOT (monster version)
• WEB-SPOT Unit)
• WEB-SPOT (Monster Edition) and others

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Nice one @PunkNinja , they packed for you by mistake the Amazon Exclusive Bonus Disc from this edition :p

Thread https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/kong-skull-island-3d-4k-blu-ray-slipcovers-japan.86322/

Its contents are (rough translation):

[Amazon.co.Jp limited edition Disc contents (planned)]
• trailers
• special notice
• IMAX version video
• special information
• SPOT (Kong version)
• SPOT (story version)
• SPOT (death match)
• SPOT (monster version)
• WEB-SPOT Unit)
• WEB-SPOT (Monster Edition) and others
Actually this edition also comes with an exclusive limited edition bonus disc and you can only add 1 in your cart. Amazon JP won't let you order 2 or more copies at a time. In fact you have to wait till you receive your blu before amazon jp let's you order another one. This happened when I tried to order @bloodsnake007 a copy.

am-png.327683