Krampus (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Release date: April 28, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €26.99

91I6BTp8zBL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How the hell did I get my order cancelled (after 3 months of pre order) and then it returned to Amazon.de on another listing for others to get? That is BULLSH*T.:angry:

Did you have it on preorder bundled with something else waiting to ship?
Nope. This happened with my order of Star Trek II on Amazon.com too.
They change the the item # completely. So it is relisted under a new # and your order is left out in the cold.
I can look up my order for ST2 and it will say: "sorry this is not available". But I can look up ST2 (the same one) on the search, and it shows up with a completely new listing. They don't switch the old orders over to the new listing. (And not only that, when my ST2 order finally shipped it shipped at $14.99 even though the new listing was at $12.99. And to add insult to injury - they sent me one of those emails telling me how awesome it was that they saved me $$ at $14.99!)

Last edited:
Just got around to unpacking some steels and had to stop and take another look at this one. It looks matte in a lot of photos, but is really stunning in hand.

Seems like Germany has been getting all the best horror steels lately!

!View attachment 255351 View attachment 255352 View attachment 255353 View attachment 255354 View attachment 255355

Just received my Krampus steel in the mail today along with Legend (Tom Hardy flick). The original package from amazon.de disappeared in the mail and they sent out new copies free of charge. I was so happy that this finally arrived, as it's not available on amazon anymore!! It's definitely stunning!

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt
Just received my Krampus steel in the mail today along with Legend (Tom Hardy flick). The original package from amazon.de disappeared in the mail and they sent out new copies free of charge. I was so happy that this finally arrived, as it's not available on amazon anymore!! It's definitely stunning!

Congrats on obtaining a copy. I think this ended up being more limited than most people expected. Glad I decided to keep my preorder and not wait for a price drop.

Finally watched over the weekend and I must admit it was quite entertaining. The story / plot seemed unique and the ending was quite apt instead of being happily ever after lol.

However I am not sure if I will watch it again so this could be an ideal keep-it-sealed candidate. :)