Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
PicsArt_07-31-03.35.56.jpg

PicsArt_11-10-04.42.39.jpg

PicsArt_07-29-06.30.12.jpg

PicsArt_07-29-06.09.30.jpg

PicsArt_07-29-07.16.10-1.jpg

PicsArt_07-31-02.58.44.jpg

By this point I got confused about which ones I'd taken off the shelf and taken a photo of.. also was tired from sorting out martial arts from action etc so I just took some pic's of my shelves, (there are martial arts films on the shelves)
PicsArt_07-31-03.25.35.jpg

Last edited:
Holy ****!! This collection is for the real fans and for those who practice the ARTS (like me)!!
brucea.gif

Thank You @chunk

Cool, what martial art/s do you practice.. Can't do any myself but I've loved watching ever since I can remember :drool:

Been trying to expand my martial arts films this year but some are very hard to find, most older films don't have BD releases, and if they do they tend to be bad transfers or don't contain English sub (only dubbed, which I don't like) .. I've found that the uk hasn't got much to chose from so I've been buying from the USA and Asia, yesAsia has been a good place to find the more rare titles that have English subs, good prices on some too, 8 dvd's for around £40, including titles people are trying to sell on ebay for £20 each:confused: so many more films I want but it's an expensive genre due to the lack of uk releases.

I just visited your award collections and thanked them:thumbs: they're awesome!:notworthy::notworthy::cigar:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bobberino
Cool, what martial art/s do you practice.. Can't do any myself but I've loved watching ever since I can remember :drool:

Been trying to expand my martial arts films this year but some are very hard to find, most older films don't have BD releases, and if they do they tend to be bad transfers or don't contain English sub (only dubbed, which I don't like) .. I've found that the uk hasn't got much to chose from so I've been buying from the USA and Asia, yesAsia has been a good place to find the more rare titles that have English subs, good prices on some too, 8 dvd's for around £40, including titles people are trying to sell on ebay for £20 each:confused: so many more films I want but it's an expensive genre due to the lack of uk releases.

I just visited your award collections and thanked them:thumbs: they're awesome!:notworthy::notworthy::cigar:
Kenpo (chinese) is the discipline. Thanks for all the info, will have to look into it! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Why don't you like Martial Arts @chunk ? :p
Lol... :rofl::thumbs: I have loved watching martial arts films ever since I can remember but I got quite addicted once I found jackie chan, not just the kung fu but his stunts, and the new kind of film fight choreography that jackie and sammo brought to the table. I'm still impressed now watching their older movies:joy:

Looking forward to seeing other members MA collections.. can give me suggestions to movies/actors I haven't seen yet that I shouldn't miss:happy:

Ps

Thanks for the :thumbs: much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
You have to watch it. Excellent thriller/horror film.

I remember when kimchi or one of the other Asian retailers released it and people were saying what a great film it was, I bought the zavvi edition from ebay recently but I've got so many unwatched films I don't know where to start... now I do.. i'll watch it later :thumbs::oohyeah:

I'll also edit my photos and take it out of the op:D

Reactions: PunkNinja
Didn't look to see if you have any of his or not, but I recommend you look into Mark Dacascos' movies. :)

My favorite is Crying Freeman.
Thank you for the recommendation :notworthy::thumbs:

I have cradle 2 the grave and China strike force, are there any in particular I should buy? :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN