Release date: 6th April 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

kungfu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lolwut
Every time I look at that artwork I keep thinking of a young child going crazy with bunch of crayons and creating his/her masterpiece of early attempt of artwork and their are probably some kids who would have done better :giggle::LOL::rofl::D

The artwork does look a bit of a mess. It may end up looking better in hand though, there's not too many pink steels around unless you count Her but that was more red than pink! Lol.

Reactions: harry
its not that its bad art, its just unsuitable art. why dont they stop messing around and just use theatrical posters?

all these steels with new/'original' art look horrendous. it actually degrades the films.

completely ruined what would have otherwise been an acceptable film in a steelbook. they are doing this a lot lately

Reactions: lolwut and augustus
i hope this won't be the only kungfu hustle steelbook ever , love me some stephen chow
so dissapointed with both shoalin soccer & kung fu hustle steelbooks by zavvi

This is from Sony not zavvi its worldwide release with some countries its exclusive to a retailer
Its Sony who created all these Gallery 1988 Wave of steelbooks
Shaolin Soccer was from StudioCanal

I agree on the Kung free hustle artwork its not that great to me its a no purchase not a chance even if it was free I would not want it in my collection with that artwork

Glad this is getting a UK release now, really like this art for some reason. Quite happy that most of the titles from this wave that I like are avaliable in the UK now. I just need leon and fifth element now and saves me loads from importing from across the pond

Reactions: chunk and Noodles