L.A. Confidential (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: April 15, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Box set (No PayPal or Visa on HDZeta for the time being - Mastercard accepted) Pre-order April 5.
HDN Group Buy: supports Paypal Full Slip - Lenticular - Box set
Price: TBA
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

Group buy quantity:
Box set - 100
Lenti - 200
Full Slip - 50

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

lenti.jpg FS.jpg quarter.jpg box.jpg
LA steelbook Outside(1).jpg LA steelbook inside(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who's worked in the printing trade it's very very hard to totally align them. In any print run you're always going to get the odd one out. I know. I've seen it happen plenty of times. And yes they are printed in batches.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
:writing:
To anyone who can read that and know who to contact to have a damned Salivary/Drooling smilies in the list of smilies, have that incorporated in , please.... please, ;)

thanks

Has anyone received anything from the GB for this? Purchased it 12 days ago, no shipping update, no communication from @n3wk1d, it's been 12 days. It only took 7 for my Green mile, which I bought direct from HDZeta to get from China to here and this GB is supposed to have the faster shipping.

Has anyone received anything from the GB for this? Purchased it 12 days ago, no shipping update, no communication from @n3wk1d, it's been 12 days. It only took 7 for my Green mile, which I bought direct from HDZeta to get from China to here and this GB is supposed to have the faster shipping.
Received my copy more than 12 days ago.

Do you happen to know how long after you bought it that it shipped to you?
It seems you paid for your copy long after the GB had opened. After the initial shipping which was atleast 3weeks ago it's anybody's guess when they will get around to shipping your copy.

I thought these were just being ordered straight from HDZETA though. It says shipping is direct so why would I be waiting around for them to ship? Sounds like I'm just waiting for them to actually order it.

I thought these were just being ordered straight from HDZETA though. It says shipping is direct so why would I be waiting around for them to ship? Sounds like I'm just waiting for them to actually order it.

Shipping is direct from Zeta. However, the GB host is not always here / has a life outside HDN, so communication might be delayed. As with other group buys I have participated in, failure to pay on time typically results in delays in shipment or your order being cancelled. Just be patient. Your order will be satisfied / or has already been satisfied and you just dont have the tracking info

Shipping is direct from Zeta. However, the GB host is not always here / has a life outside HDN, so communication might be delayed. As with other group buys I have participated in, failure to pay on time typically results in delays in shipment or your order being cancelled. Just be patient. Your order will be satisfied / or has already been satisfied and you just dont have the tracking info

I understand that the hosts aren't always around but it's coming up on two weeks now since I paid. No word, no response to direct messages, the hosts are around because they have been posting and opened up another group buy the same day I bought it. It's fully paid for because it was done through the new system. I'm just getting a little frustrated here.

• Thanks
Reactions: frankfish44