Multi L.A. Noire (Remastered)

@Noodles I enjoyed the hell out of this game! :notworthy: With this announcement, I'm hopeful Rockstar will give us a remastered Red Dead Redemption! :cool: :drool:

Thanks for the thread @luke98 :thumbs:
I've heard/seen a lot of good things. I was actually really excited for it when it was first announced, but it kept getting delayed and I lost interest... then when it was finally released I was hooked on other games, so just never got around to picking it up. I'll be sure to make time for it now though! :D

I played it and it was OK.......don't think I'd play it again to be honest
it was a good game in the ps3 era if not ground breaking but i don't know if this is the best game for them to remaster.Maybe they are testing the waters for a Red Dead remaster to launch as a pre order for red dead two.

Beautiful world design. Almost everything else was terrible. Cole was a hilarious psycho. Map was expansive and totally devoid of anything to do. You could balls up every case and still finish the game - telling signs they knew the facial tick kind of stuff just did not work at all.

Got this for my birthday and I'm enjoying it so far, although I must be rubbish at reading faces, as I'm apparently not great at interrogating lol. Also, are most of the missions related to stolen/dumped cars, or is it just me? To be fair, I'm not too far into the game, so maybe it'll branch out the further I get. I will say that the graphics look great for a remaster!

Got this for my birthday and I'm enjoying it so far, although I must be rubbish at reading faces, as I'm apparently not great at interrogating lol. Also, are most of the missions related to stolen/dumped cars, or is it just me? To be fair, I'm not too far into the game, so maybe it'll branch out the further I get. I will say that the graphics look great for a remaster!
Awesome bday present @Noodles! :cool: Glad you're enjoying it, and the missions progress into murder! :hungry: Have fun! :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles