Release date: April 25, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $36.99
Notes: It's ivory (off-white), not yellow as per advertised

m2223684.jpg

LALALAND_i1_0629-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
LALALAND0623-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
can't believe that this price doesn't drop for the released 37$ for non 4k is no go but i have to admit that i still need that steelbook... very bad from best buy

Hmm yeah, it's pretty silly if you ask me... as is evident in this thread, the tan/cream colour put a lot of people off from wanting this, so the studio will have lost out on quite a few pre-orders I imagine

But online pre-orders are now Sold Out anyway.

Only way to pick it up will be in store now.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
This is the version that has the "ivory" color on the steelbook, right? It's not a "white" steelbook.

Looked yellow to me in the mockups. :p:p:p

:wow::Snap:
If... IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I get my hands on this next Tuesday and TO MY EYE this thing is white, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh boy.......... this will ends bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

// Kiddin
But seriously, Steelbook.com advertising seriously need a course of how to do proper advertising because they have sooo many errors and sooo many "grey" zone on all their publications/releases....

If... IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I get my hands on this next Tuesday and TO MY EYE this thing is white, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh boy.......... this will ends bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

// Kiddin
But seriously, Steelbook.com advertising seriously need a course of how to do proper advertising because they have sooo many errors and sooo many "grey" zone on all their publications/releases....

BWAHAHAHA

Honestly, my suggestion, and I didn't want to really put this out there...

Let's see some ACTUAL product shots of the item - quoting color palettes doesn't help anybody.

That's what a certain Future Shop buyer did a great job with. Showing what it actually was, in advance.

EDIT - remember the days when we *TRIED* to figure out if the edition was a steelbook based on the MOCKUP spine? I guess it could be worse, LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Leafs17