Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $36.99
Notes: It's ivory (off-white), not yellow as per advertised

m2223684.jpg

LALALAND_i1_0629-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
LALALAND0623-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody have news from Best Buy?
Nothing here... still haven't been charged...

@Drum18 have you ever seen a delay like this one where the steelbook release date cannot be fulfilled because of Stock being late ?
That's a first for me. But let's be honest, pretty sure this will happen more and more and the allocations for Canada are getting smaller and smaller...

And in THIS particular case, seems like the Canadian Distributor decided to make a special change by adding the 4K edition compared to the USA. Could explain why the delay, but still weird that stores did get some and not the main warehouses...

Nothing here... still haven't been charged...

That's a first for me. But let's be honest, pretty sure this will happen more and more and the allocations for Canada are getting smaller and smaller...

And in THIS particular case, seems like the Canadian Distributor decided to make a special change by adding the 4K edition compared to the USA. Could explain why the delay, but still weird that stores did get some and not the main warehouses...

Mine got shipped out yesterday and should arrive sometime today. Hopefully yours won't be far behind.

I am not beating myself up for not getting in on the GB for this :coldfeet:. No, not at all :vomit:. It is rare that I get annoyed by wrong release information but this is one of those cases :mad:. If wishes were horses and all that :wtf:.

Reactions: monanza