Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $36.99
Notes: It's ivory (off-white), not yellow as per advertised

m2223684.jpg

LALALAND_i1_0629-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
LALALAND0623-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Because i preordered long before watching the movie. :D
But i end up watching the movie last week, and that changed my mind. But i didnt wanna go through the hassle of cancelling one item. That order has other preorders, etc. So i'll be just returning it (IF) i get it.

when you get it(if) can you inspect carefully as an OCD point of view and see if there is lots of scuffs marks on the Shrink Wrap ?

I was expecting a ''Flawless shrink wrap'' seeing that it comes straight from the warehouse and no one really handled them... but the copies I got look like they have been on the shelf in store for 6 months :banghead: the copies looked tired i have to return all 3 of them o_O

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
when you get it(if) can you inspect carefully as an OCD point of view and see if there is lots of scuffs marks on the Shrink Wrap ?

I was expecting a ''Flawless shrink wrap'' seeing that it comes straight from the warehouse and no one really handled them... but the copies I got look like they have been on the shelf in store for 6 months :banghead: the copies looked tired i have to return all 3 of them o_O
Will do

Reactions: Actarus

I wouldnt say lots of scuff marks on the shrink wrap, but just a few and only noticeable under light. I think it's ok since steelbook looks fine. Judge it yourself...
IMG_20170512_124014998_HDR.jpg IMG_20170512_124022716_HDR.jpg IMG_20170512_124119500_HDR.jpg IMG_20170512_124143270_HDR.jpg

cc @monanza

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I wouldnt say lots of scuff marks on the shrink wrap, but just a few and only noticeable under light. I think it's ok since steelbook looks fine. Judge it yourself...
View attachment 311779 View attachment 311780 View attachment 311781 View attachment 311782

cc @monanza

Thanks for the pictures, your copy shrink wrap looks 100 times better than mine did when they were, I ended up opening Both as I could not see through the shrink wrap with so many scuffs and they were Mint. Stunning Steelbook. Since I am not selling them, I will just keep my opened back up copy in a polybag safe put away and the other one for just enjoying it. Thanks so much appreciated :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Did not expect this to sell out. Anyone manage to acquire a spare? Even slightly damaged?

Dying for a full slip version for the film.

You should be pleased to know that Manta Labs is giving this awesome film the full premium treatment!

Reactions: ste22
Did not expect this to sell out. Anyone manage to acquire a spare? Even slightly damaged?

This is the BB version. It doesnt come with the full slip...
Unless, your sentences are completely unrelated...

This sold out wayyyy before the release date, do what you must to find a copy for yourself :thumbs: This is to me my favorite Steelbook for the movie...following with the UK edition. 2 Insanely Great Steelbooks :drool:

Reactions: ste22