luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 25, 2017
Purchase link: Target
Price: $19.99

52239257.jpg

Damn, there are so many awesome looking editions coming out, I can't decide on any really. Hopefully in-hand pictures will be available soon to help with the decision.

Reactions: Actarus
@kaw interested in joining Andy's Group Buy for either or both Exclusives from Target and Walmart ?

The Slips look Gorgeous :drool:

I need to find 5 people interested for Andy to do a mini-GB... so if you are interested or know someone who would let me know ? :)

@kaw @tridon @AlienKing @JackieBoy @Drum18 @rj531 @SavageAmusement @elchipo

Anyone Interested for a small GB that Andy would do for US ?

La La Land (Target Exclusive + Walmart Exclusive) No Yellow Banner on any of those 2 ???

Target Exclusive (3 Disk)
View attachment 302089

Walmart Exclusive

View attachment 302090

I still haven't seen this film, but it's rented and sitting on my PS4 to watch. Maybe I'll get around to it this weekend. I definitely don't want to blind buy it, though, so I'll get back to you guys! :thumbs:

I still haven't seen this film, but it's rented and sitting on my PS4 to watch. Maybe I'll get around to it this weekend. I definitely don't want to blind buy it, though, so I'll get back to you guys! :thumbs:

I hope you'll enjoy ;) If you want to join the GB (those are the 2 best slipcover) let me know :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@kaw interested in joining Andy's Group Buy for either or both Exclusives from Target and Walmart ?

The Slips look Gorgeous :drool:

I need to find 5 people interested for Andy to do a mini-GB... so if you are interested or know someone who would let me know ? :)

Possibly... I need to talk it over with the real one in charge here (my wife) first.

If Any one is Interested in any of the 2 Exclusives (Target and Walmart US) Please let me know so I can Tell Andy.

I have to find 5 people (Me + 4 more) so we can have a mini Group Buy :drool:

Last edited:
@kaw @tridon @AlienKing @JackieBoy @Drum18 @rj531 @SavageAmusement @elchipo

Anyone Interested for a small GB that Andy would do for US ?

La La Land (Target Exclusive + Walmart Exclusive) No Yellow Banner on any of those 2 ???

Target Exclusive (3 Disk)
View attachment 302089

Walmart Exclusive

View attachment 302090
I'll have to pass buddy. It's a blind buy and i already have the BB steelbook preordered. If i end up loving the movie then i'll regret my decision :rofl:

I still haven't seen this film. I definitely don't want to blind buy it, though, so I'll get back to you guys! :thumbs:
I'm with Ken on this one :cool:
45ww0wy.gif

But I do like the artcover and Alyssa is a HUGE musical fan, so I'm sure I'll be getting this one ;)
Possibly... I need to talk it over with the real one in charge here (my wife) first.
@kaw LMFAO! :woot: :hilarious: You're a smart man! :notworthy: Happy wife, happy life! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and tridon
I'll have to pass buddy. It's a blind buy and i already have the BB steelbook preordered. If i end up loving the movie then i'll regret my decision :rofl:

I believe that ''Regrets'' Might be in your Future :p Those 2 are THE SLIPS to own ;) ..no way to watch the movie this weekend ? :whistle:

Thanks for the tag @Actarus. Still thinking about the Target slip. It's the same cover for the ones I've already pre-ordered: steelbook from Amazon.uk and mediabook from Amazon.de.

I love the Walmart slip! Not sure if I'll get it from the GB though or someone else.

The Canadian slips are a letdown with the horrible French text. And the BB Canada steelbook art is underwhelming for me personally (I'm curious about the back & inside artwork though).

Can't wait for the FAC and Korean exclusives. Hopefully there will be one for this amazing movie.

Last edited:
  • Thanks