Release date: April 25, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Prices: $19.96

54.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kaw
20170312_210511_zpslg2okgok.jpg

BLU-RAY/ DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES

· Audio Commentary with writer/director Damien Chazelle and composer Justin Hurwitz
· “Another Day of Sun: They Closed Down a Freeway” Featurette
· “La La Land's Great Party” Featurette
· “Ryan Gosling: Piano Student” Featurette
· “Before Whiplash: Damien Chazelle's Passion Project” Featurette
· “La La Land's Love Letter to Los Angeles” Featurette
· “The Music of La La Land” Featurette
· “John Legend's Acting Debut” Featurette
· “The Look of Love: Designing La La Land” Featurette
· “Ryan and Emma: Third Time’s the Charm” Featurette
· “Epilogue: The Romance of the Dream” Featurette
· Damien & Justin Sing: The Demos
· Song Selection

BD Audio: English Dolby Atmos, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Digital Audio Optimized for Late-Night Listening, English Descriptive Audio

Last edited:
@dan8885 I've never been a big fan of the gold oscar banner on releases like this... Would prefer nice, clean art. But that still looks pretty cool.

I feel the same way. I was gonna get Manchester By The Sea but the Award references on front art is a Total Turn off...Now I see it's gonna be the same thing for La La Land which sucks as it is such a nice artwork.

I guess we'll have to wait and see for the premium editions.

@dan8885 I've never been a big fan of the gold oscar banner on releases like this... Would prefer nice, clean art. But that still looks pretty cool.

I'm sure no collector is a fan of this. But this or the rotten tomatoes sticker is a decision maker for regular folk who don't care about packaging. I'll definitely pick this up and we surely will get the clean design with the premium releases.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and kaw
That looks beautiful @luke98 :thumbs: Never saw it before. So many great releases :wacky:
When theres so many artwork available for regular Slips and WWA Steels, what is possible for a premium release :watch::watch::Snap::Snap::pompus::pompus:

And the new pictures at Amazon for the regular Slip is strange!? Did they change it to a Lenticular or is it just for fun!?
A lenticular would be awesome! :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
I am confused... the photo above is NOT a lenticular slip... so why would Amazon have that?

Unless... Amazon's is an exclusive and @dan8885 's photo is the regular release?

is there now a lenticular slip?

Not that I've seen

Did anyone order from Amazon and can confirm?

I got a regular slip from Walmart, which is tradewide and it's just high gloss