luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: April 25th , 2017
Purchase Link: Walmart.com - IN STORE ONLY
Price: $19.96

C7jlvv7XwAANMyS.jpg

Did you guys see this cover? :thumbs::hungry: @Actarus @kaw @bloodsnake007 @dan8885

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok folks, here's the update.

First thing this morning I went to Walmart and acquired 10 copies that are close to OCD as I can get. Have a couple extras in excellent shape but not as good as the first 10.

I spent over 30 minutes going through these slips. Because it's Walmart, of course, there are going to be rampant problems with these.

Some of the issues I found and skipped over these copies. I DID NOT BUY ones with these problems, but I am posting so you are aware of the issues of trying to get a mint / OCD slip from Walmart.

1) Large amount of missing paint, left hand side bottom. About a half inch in total, but probably was due to being put on those shelves that push items to the front.

2) Either a compression bend or a cut on the gold / shiny side of the slip. Many many copies had this.

3) Large amount of tearing or scuffing, bends at certain points of these slips due to being forced into a cardboard display.

There are a couple with tiny defects, but nothing too huge.

Group buy will be posted in an hour or two, once I get a chance to settle in at work and get a few things going.

Please tag anyone else that might want one of these copies.

@dan8885 @Actarus

Ended up going into work an hour late today, and I got a LOT of stares and a couple of Walmart employees checking out what I was doing while I was inspecting these. A couple of them were REALLY interested in what was going on with my little shopping basket. ha ha

They were in three different displays in the store. Didn't notice the slashes on the spines at first, and had to go back through and exchange all of those on the racks.

Lots of work to find ones in good shape! :)

Damn Andy, you sherlocked this :shy::shy::shy:

Thank you for taking all the time and putting so much effort into this for us :notworthy: and for @Actarus OCD so he can sleep well at night :rolleyes::p

sorry @MGD didn't know if you were interested I should have Tagged you :bag: but I figured(for US Members) you may not need this GB (n):dunno:

if you are still 5 copies available in the GB :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
Hi Andy,

If you have copies left, one OCD mint copy to Canada please and thank you. Do I buy it now for $24.97 and pay with PayPal? What about shipping? Sorry, this is my first time joining under your new GB system. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thank you,

Jeremy

Last edited:
sorry @MGD didn't know if you were interested I should have Tagged you :bag: but I figured(for US Members) you may not need this GB (n):dunno:

if you are still 5 copies available in the GB :emb:

Only 3 close to OCD ones left now...

If those go, I have another 4 in great shape that I will put up for sale.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Hi Andy,

If you have copies left, one OCD mint copy to Canada please and thank you. Do I buy it now for $24.97 and pay with PayPal? What about shipping? Sorry, this is my first time joining under your new GB system. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thank you,

Jeremy

Hello Jeremy :happy:

Yes you need to buy it now with the new GB System. Click on the link below that I added it will bring you to the Group Buy. Look at the picture I have attached it will show you what you need to click on to purchase. 1) Click on Overview Tab 2) Click on ''Buy a Copy Now for ...

Shipping is billed later. Once you click on Buy a Copy you will be redirected to paypal, log in and you make your payment. Just verify that all information is correct when you go through the process.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/walmart-la-la-land-exclusive-slip-group-buy.64/

Screen shot 2017-04-25 at 3.51.23 PM.png

I hope this Helps ;)

Hello Jeremy :happy:

Yes you need to buy it now with the new GB System. Click on the link below that I added it will bring you to the Group Buy. Look at the picture I have attached it will show you what you need to click on to purchase. 1) Click on Overview Tab 2) Click on ''Buy a Copy Now for ...

Shipping is billed later. Once you click on Buy a Copy you will be redirected to paypal, log in and you make your payment. Just verify that all information is correct when you go through the process.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/walmart-la-la-land-exclusive-slip-group-buy.64/

View attachment 308120

I hope this Helps ;)
Thank you @Actarus for the info. Much appreciated. Sorry for the late reply. Glad that Andy is able to help us out with this one.