La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: August 2, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon JP (with preorder gift) (OOS) - Amazon JP - HMV JP (OOS)
Price: ¥7,236 ¥5,910 (Amazon)
Note: 2-Disc, region free
Preorder Gift: Includes original ticket holder

71DHSc+cdhL._SL1260_.jpg 61gHslK5XPL._SL1000_.jpg 41XyHb1H64L.jpg

Last edited:
WTF where did this come from!

It's getting ridiculous. There's no artwork left for mantalab to use for their WEA Steelbook.

Ah man this is the art I wanted manta to use, with a slightly bigger title and centered a bit more

They could however go the route of the art from that book (I'm assuming it's a book) which "could" look cool on a steel

If this is another wea then I'm afraid there are far too any editons for this

@Actarus Remember you were asking for more? You still wanna complain? :cautious: :LOL:

lol This one is a stretch, almost 100$ for a steel ? :confused: and it's not like the Artworks hasn't been used, have it on my Target Exclusive Amaray and it has a super nice finish. I think I will pass for this one as price is higher than a manta lab exclusive :rofl: I'm ok with the BB.CA, BB.US and UK for the steel ;) ...the rest will be reserved for Premium editions oh and I already pre-ordered 2 Digibooks which will be coming soon :joy:

love that inside art though, such a great part of the film :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
lol This one is a stretch, almost 100$ for a steel ? :confused: and it's not like the Artworks hasn't been used, have it on my Target Exclusive Amaray and it has a super nice finish. I think I will pass for this one as price is higher than a manta lab exclusive :rofl: I'm ok with the BB.CA, BB.US and UK for the steel ;) ...the rest will be reserved for Premium editions oh and I already pre-ordered 2 Digibooks which will be coming soon :joy:

love that inside art though, such a great part of the film :oohyeah:
You can get this steel from HMV Japan. Much cheaper price offered there!

it's not like the Artworks hasn't been used, have it on my Target Exclusive Amaray and it has a super nice finish.

The Target Exclusive has a slightly different artwork. They both Kiss on the Artwork this is the dancing Artwork. The dancing art was used on the normal slips and on the French normal digipack.