La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: December 22, 2017
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C
Price: $37.99 (A) - $40.99 (B) - $77.99 (C)

A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my shipping notice from YesAsia. It’s my first time ordering from them. All smooth sailing so far. Looking forward to seeing that lenti in hand. :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
I've gotta stop coming in here. I went with Manta, but seeing the pics of this are making me nervous.

I definitely like this Steelbook more than Manta's, and I think the fullslip is mostly better too; it's more fancy, but while from a design point of view it works having one character on the front and back, it sorta doesn't fit the movie. I'm not fussed about the lenti and think Manta have won on that one. As for the box, there's something kinda cheap looking about it, but I do like the thick hardcover book.

Granted we haven't seen a video of Manta's lenti yet but this general release looks to smash it imo

I'd say the Korean release also wins on Full Slip and the all singing all dancing box release as well

I do however think Manta's steel looks nicer

I ordered both Fullslip and Lenticular. Order status is "ready and in stock" but I think it only be shipped next week, as they are waiting for Nier Automata OST to arrive (which I also ordered)

This steelbook wins over Manta, it's the Star of this release, but from what I have seen Manta's Fullslip and Lenti looks like a bit more attention to detail was done. I think the Manta slips will look nicer in hands...but hey who cares love all those La La Land Releases they all look really great :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited: