La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: December 22, 2017
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C
Price: $37.99 (A) - $40.99 (B) - $77.99 (C)

A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, this one went completely under my radar. Must’ve not got a notification for the thread when it was made. These are some nice looking editions though, might have to try to get em

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Why would you be expecting to pay Retail Price for an Item that has Sold Out ? :cautious:

Reasonable Pricing for those who missed out on pre-order day !

Exactly. This was an ultra-limited, gorgeous steelbook release of an immensely popular film. I have a feeling that anyone buying from KM at that price will end up being very happy!

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Why would you be expecting to pay Retail Price for an Item that has Sold Out ? :cautious:

Reasonable Pricing for those who missed out on pre-order day !

Yeah, why would you? :naughty: Stupid to think that, sorry. On another note, koreanmuse usually just added a few $ to sold-out items they listed, not 2/3 of the original price.

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
Yeah, why would you? :naughty: Stupid to think that, sorry. On another note, koreanmuse usually just added a few $ to sold-out items they listed, not 2/3 of the original price.

Hey Mate Please be respectful and not insult me, there is nothing ''STUPID'' to think that.
I was respectful when I replied to you so please be as well. We can disagree but no need to insult !!!

Hey Mate Please be respectful and not insult me, there is nothing ''STUPID'' to think that.
I was respectful when I replied to you so please be as well. We can disagree but no need to insult !!!
I read it as him being sarcastic and saying he's "stupid" to think that it could be sold at retail on the secondary market, not you being stupid fyi ;) But maybe I'm wrong... :LOL:

I read it as him being sarcastic and saying he's "stupid" to think that it could be sold at retail on the secondary market, not you being stupid fyi ;) But maybe I'm wrong... :LOL:

Thankes Mate ;)

no that is the way i read it too. Someone just overacted after misreading it seems

And I did not overreact if I read it this way, I read it as it was stupid to think this way. But maybe I misread it.

Reactions: Mickle_89
I'm seriously tempted to get it from Korean Muse. On the other hand, if I wait only three more days it will show if it's really worth the (extra) money. I got the Manta Lab lenticular slip on pre-order and would have actually preferred to get the full slip of this release, but I can also see how the lenti in question could be superior over Manta's. I think I'll risk it and wait until the first live pictures surface. (And still kick myself for not completing my shopping cart on PO day at Novamedia. :banghead:)

I'm seriously tempted to get it from Korean Muse. On the other hand, if I wait only three more days it will show if it's really worth the (extra) money. I got the Manta Lab lenticular slip on pre-order and would have actually preferred to get the full slip of this release, but I can also see how the lenti in question could be superior over Manta's. I think I'll risk it and wait until the first live pictures surface. (And still kick myself for not completing my shopping cart on PO day at Novamedia. :banghead:)
Why did you not complete checkout at NM??????? EEK!o_O:facepalm::bag::dead:

• Thanks
Why did you not complete checkout at NM??????? EEK!o_O:facepalm::bag::dead:

At some point before the PO somebody mentioned something about a timed pre-order. Since there was no information about the print runs, it sounded quite reasonable although there was no official source. When the PO started, I couldn't decide which edition I actually preferred and just slept on it - in quite a literal sense. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Seems like it's irrelevant, anyway - someone already snatched it up.

• Thanks