La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: December 22, 2017
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C
Price: $37.99 (A) - $40.99 (B) - $77.99 (C)

A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Novamedia and KimchiDVD are possible with FNC, I guess. @Flloydo

Ah ok, I've never heard of FNC. I thought it was a new retailer or something. I was going to face palm

So will this be bare bones etc? Like no slips etc.
I really wish these retailers would stop working on the same films or stop bringing out variations of the same film. Wonderwoman is crazy

It might come as a bare bone steelbook (or with a PET slip) at first and with all bells and whistles at a later date. The same happened with Moana and Rogue One (as the two most recent examples).

It might come as a bare bone steelbook (or with a PET slip) at first and with all bells and whistles at a later date. The same happened with Moana and Rogue One (as the two most recent examples).

They are a bit different. They are Disney and WWA steels which always happens

Think this will be a steel on its own. I wasn't thinking earlier and forgot that kimchi and nova also sell standard steels for a second when you mentioned that in your last post. Must be another wea but for Korea like UK, USA, Japan and soon China (manta)

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Missed the Japanese steel, hopefully I can get my hands on this one :D or not, if Manta decides to use similar artwork :p

Last edited:
Could be wrong but I think the Japanese is still in stock in some places. I think both the Korean and the Japanese look great but imma hold out to see what Manta is releasing before purchasing either.
I think I'll do that too :thumbs: the Japanese is really expensive, Manta will be a cheaper option, with much more goodies :D
I hope Manta will show all the beauty shots before this one is released :yawn:

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Could be wrong but I think the Japanese is still in stock in some places. I think both the Korean and the Japanese look great but imma hold out to see what Manta is releasing before purchasing either.
I think I'll do that too :thumbs: the Japanese is really expensive, Manta will be a cheaper option, with much more goodies :D
I hope Manta will show all the beauty shots before this one is released :yawn:

Mantas design should be shown soon. Lionsgate have been picky with their designs and materials they submitted

Don't quote me on this but from what I've been told it might be very different to what we have seen on other releases but I don't know if that's the steel itself or slips. They have been quite open with me about their la la land and issues they have faced but I can't really say anymore :censored:

Got an update from FNC.

upload_2017-11-7_16-35-25.png

Translate (Thank you Google ! ^^ ) :

" Hello, the release date is still undecided. I will announce the related contents shortly, please wait a moment ^^ Thank you. "

So, they still don't know about the release date but we should have information soon.

Translate from Google

12/06 (Wed) PM2:00 Pre-order- <La La Land> 3 kinds of Steel Book Limited Edition
12/22 (Fri) Release "3 kinds of Steel Book" Limited Edition

* Steel Book Limited Edition 3 version
- Full Slip Steelbook / Lenticular Steelbook / Deluxe Steelbook (OST CD)

Maybe I need to buy 3rd version (BestBuy,Manta Lab Box and Korean version):rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444

Translate from Google

12/06 (Wed) PM2:00 Pre-order- <La La Land> 3 kinds of Steel Book Limited Edition

- Full Slip Steel Book / Lenticular Steel Book / Deluxe Steel Book (OST CD)

Gimme gimme!!

Translate from Google

- Full Slip Steelbook / Lenticular Steelbook / Deluxe Steelbook (OST CD)

Maybe I need to buy 3rd version (BestBuy,Manta Lab Box and Korean version):rolleyes:

3 kinds ? So Lenti, Full Slip and 1/4 ?
Why didn't they post the artwork ?