La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: December 22, 2017
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C
Price: $37.99 (A) - $40.99 (B) - $77.99 (C)

A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noodles I was just going to ask if you'd gone for one. Which is your favourite? :naughty: I have the FS on order from Manta but caved and ordered the FS here too :wacky:
Yeah, I missed out unfortunately. I genuinely love them all, but I probably would've gone for the lenti, since I've always adored that poster art and the colours match the steelbook better than the full slip... although I do really like that artwork also! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Yeah, I missed out unfortunately. I genuinely love them all, but I probably would've gone for the lenti, since I've always adored that poster art and the colours match the steelbook better than the full slip... although I do really like that artwork also! I'm surprised you didn't order them all to be honest. :p
Hey, my name isn't @Actarus :stop::hilarious: I have my limits when it comes to La La Land :D But seriously, it was a spontaneous order in a rush as I was just getting ready for work and the lenti was OOS when I checked. Didn't fancy the Deluxe Box so nabbed the FS from Kimchi :cigar: I like both though, maybe I'll get a Lenti if any come back instock too :watch:

Hey, my name isn't @Actarus :stop::hilarious: I have my limits when it comes to La La Land :D But seriously, it was a spontaneous order in a rush as I was just getting ready for work and the lenti was OOS when I checked. Didn't fancy the Deluxe Box so nabbed the FS from Kimchi :cigar: I like both though, maybe I'll get a Lenti if any come back instock too :watch:
Haha! I may have accidentally got you confused with him, which is why I said what I said (and quickly tried to remove it from my post :whistle:).

Sounds like you did well to grab the full slip, which is just as nice as the lenti to be fair. I probably would've done the same if I were in your position... there's no wrong choice with these IMO. :D

But, yeah... fingers crossed they restock them at some point! Not that I should really be spending yet even more money on this film. :ohno:

Haha! I may have accidentally got you confused with him, which is why I said what I said (and quickly tried to remove it from my post :whistle:).
:OMG: Confused moi with HDN's very own La La Land Looney and FAC Ambassador??? :wacky::hilarious: *adds Noodles to blocked list* :writing:
Sounds like you did well to grab the full slip, which is just as nice as the lenti to be fair. I probably would've done the same if I were in your position... there's no wrong choice with these IMO. :D
Thanks buddy. I thought so too :thumbs: If I wasn't awake as early as I was and checked the thread I probably would've missed out. I'm happy with the FS, beggars can't be choosers now :p:D Will be interesting to see how it compares to Manta's :coffee:
... fingers crossed they restock them at some point! Not that I should really be spending yet even more money on this film. :ohno:
Oh yes you should... :D
giphy.webp

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Haven’t checked this thread in a while and I completely missed this. Steel is amazing and the slips are nice

Were Kimchi the only ones stocking this? Despite how busy the thread is this one went completely under my radar (probably because I have no interest in the film and assumed this was the Manta Lab thread lol)

EDIT: Never mind I've read the thread :p

Last edited:
Man, I still can't get over the fact I didn't go through with my order when I had both single editions in my cart at Nova's webstore. Meh.

Koreanmuse has it finally listed, but he failed this time, shipping cost for standard 39 USD :wow: which make total for lenti 99 USD o_Oo_O no thanks :squint:

He said it´s because it´s very limited item and he don´t want it to get lost or damaged during busy holiday times now, so they decided to send it in proper package with tracking number this time, thats why such a shipping cost.

Koreanmuse has it finally listed, but he failed this time, shipping cost for standard 39 USD :wow: which make total for lenti 99 USD o_Oo_O no thanks :squint:

He said it´s because it´s very limited item and he don´t want it to get lost or damaged during busy holiday times now, so they decided to send it in proper package with tracking number this time, thats why such a shipping cost.

So you've contacted him as well? I did too. Got the same reply. Makes you actually consider buy his boxest for 150$. But apparently this time he added at leat 15$ to the retail price of the steelbook itself, so pass. But if anyone has a lenti to spare, I'm in ;)

So you've contacted him as well? I did too. Got the same reply. Makes you actually consider buy his boxest for 150$. But apparently this time he added at leat 15$ to the retail price of the steelbook itself, so pass. But if anyone has a lenti to spare, I'm in ;)

Yes I contacted him as well. And yeah the price of item itself is much higher than expected either. Really disappointed with all this as koreanmuse was our last hope. But If I wasn´t stupid I would have made an order with Nova easily at the beginning, but I chose Kimchi instead :banghead::banghead: and then I blame my job for not getting it later that day :punch:

Sold my last sealed UK copy for £50. Not bad for a poor looking Steelbook from a non-premium country lol. Now time to open up my 4K UHD Amaray with slip that cost me around £11.

What's the difference between this and the ML Steel besides the scratches and paint chips? :)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry