La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 7) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 29, 2017
Purchase links: Lenti Slip - Full Slip - Special Box - One Click (Pre-order November 17, 2017 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $48.99 (Lenti - Full Slip) - $54.99 (Special Box) - $152.97 (One Click)
Notes: Region A
Print Run is 2000 units for both Domestic and International. Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click.
Full Slip: 200 Units
Lenti Slip: 300 Units
Special Box: 300 Units
One Click: 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
HDN Group Buy: Live at 2 PM tomorrow (Friday 3 November at 2 PM CST, Central time/US)

23130495_1558761787567257_3067312473449576367_n.jpg 23031709_1558761694233933_6758941504530821347_n.jpg 23031348_1558759534234149_375165741784518586_n.jpg

Last edited:
Still no despatch on mine

Same.

After this long wait, I really don't mind a couple of extra days of waiting.
But it's just not okay to send an updated shipping schedule to the customers when they obviously can't keep to it. Note Manta wrote "Single editions (Full, Lenticular) - Shipped by 10th", which - in my understanding - would translate to: the whole batch is on its way by January 10th the latest. Five days later still nothing.
I just hope they had better QC for this steelbook than in their last releases. Because of the colors, any imperfection will show clearly.

Last edited:
Same.

After this long wait, I really don't made a couple of extra days of waiting.
But it's just not okay to send an updated shipping schedule to the customers when they obviously can't keep to it. Note Manta wrote "Single editions (Full, Lenticular) - Shipped by 10th", which - in my understanding - would translate to: the whole batch is on its way by January 10th the latest. Five days later still nothing.
I just hope they had better QC for this steelbook than in their last releases. Because of the colors, any imperfection will show clearly.

This

I've been a big supporter of Manta since they began but with poor QC issues, having almost every release delayed and poor shipping updates.......it's putting me off them if I'm being honest.

Hm..for me it really doesn‘t matter if the release or my editions are shipped one / two weeks later IF i have the feeling my steelbooks arrive in mint condition. But now they lost their trust in my opinion. We will see if either Lala Land / War for the planet of Apes will get them right back on track. And then i decide if i stop buying from them.

I've ordered several editions from Manta these past few years, and this is the first delay I've ever experienced with them. Considering they're currently switching to a different Scanavo factory, whilst also having to deal with the mess the old factory left them in with the scratched WW steels, then I'm happy to wait as long as I need to for them to get back on track with their schedule/orders... especially since the CS team have been trying their best to keep myself and others updated in the process.

I've ordered several editions from Manta these past few years, and this is the first delay I've ever experienced with them. Considering they're currently switching to a different Scanavo factory, whilst also having to deal with the mess the old factory left them in with the scratched WW steels, then I'm happy to wait as long as I need to for them to get back on track with their schedule/orders... especially since the CS team have been trying their best to keep myself and others updated in the process.

I completely agree. That said, it's best to not provide a date, if it can't be delivered on. Hopefully they will learn from this going forward.

Just received a shipping email for mine... they're also apparently shipping my WW replacement with it.

Reactions: Flloydo
Just received a shipping email for mine... they're also apparently shipping my WW replacement with it.

Same mate, just got shipping.

I wonder if the delay for a big amount of these was because so many are waiting for a WW steel replacement and Manta was waiting for them to arrive

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah, that's what the delay was. John is sending @Mickle_89 replacement WW steel with my order and that was the reason for the delay

Ahhh ok, I thought it the other day but forgot to mention it in here.

I was going to ask them but assumed they might of been a bit busy sorting these out etc and haven’t spoke to them since they told me about the factory change

Looking forward to this, I went for the lenti and FS in the end and hope I’m pleased with them after I missed the Korean one