La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: May 15, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zoom - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £21.99 (Amazon) - £22.99 (Zoom - Zavvi - HMV)
01-414309.jpg

02-414309.jpg
03-414309.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all 3 versions but US version is the most elegant for me hence the winner. Next is UK version and not sure why I even bough the JP version.

I Passed the Japan Release it was too expensive(even though very nice) I feel like The BestBuy and the UK one was enough for me ...and with the 5 Amaray Release I got also :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
Gutted. Got round to watching the HMV steel tonight and the disc will not play. Can't return it as none left, so looks like I'll have to but the amaray unless HMV wIll send a replacement disc. My firmware is up to date and other discs play, so must be the disc.

I'm not even a big fan of Funko's, but that's very cool! :OMG:

Yeah I don't own any myself. I thought it was a fad that would've died out already.

That image and caption aren't mine. It came to me in an email from Twitter yesterday.
It's a tweet from Kevin Smith.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Gutted. Got round to watching the HMV steel tonight and the disc will not play. Can't return it as none left, so looks like I'll have to but the amaray unless HMV wIll send a replacement disc. My firmware is up to date and other discs play, so must be the disc.
i've had that a few times. try it on another machine, try it on a mate's - if it still doesn't work, it's the disc. if you are getting an onscreen message similar to 'the disc will not play,' sometimes, it's a temp. player glitch with however the disc has been formatted, but sometimes it's the disc. if so, see if you can get HMV to send you a replacement disc. good luck! :thumbs:

Reactions: spookz
To be honest, I can't see how Manta is going to top this design.* This steelbook is perfect as is (in my humble opinion). I especially love the backside.

* = Maybe I change my opinion when I find the concept @Noodles created. ;)
Edit: Got it.

Having the dancing scene on the front could top it but I agree this is a stunner.

Love blue used and the faint purple near the light

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
To be honest, I can't see how Manta is going to top this design.* This steelbook is perfect as is (in my humble opinion). I especially love the backside.

* = Maybe I change my opinion when I find the concept @Noodles created. ;)
Edit: Got it.

I agree with you this is one of the Best/nicest Steelbook I have in my Collection. But, the BestBuy Exclusive is as Stunning in its on way(in Hands it is so lovely and such a Nice Gloss - if you do not own it you must get a copy :thumbs: ). With the Studios having the Premium Retailers on a leash, I don't think they can stray away from all the visuals we have seen so far, but I would doubt that the Manta Edition would be nothing less than exquisite. I guess we will see soon myself can't wait to see what they have come up with :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName