La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: May 15, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zoom - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £21.99 (Amazon) - £22.99 (Zoom - Zavvi - HMV)
01-414309.jpg

02-414309.jpg
03-414309.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely looking steel, and will look even better if it's gloss! I was going to wait for a price drop, but after seeing the final artwork I put in an order straight away. :D

FYI - Pre-ordered at Zoom using code SIGNUP10 for 10% off.

• Thanks
Reactions: jitstark
WOW BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the art!! Front/Back and ever the Inside - Wow!!
Hope it's gloss! But don't know it's from Lionsgate and I think they jus have Matte Steels. Correct me if I'm wrong

WOW BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the art!! Front/Back and ever the Inside - Wow!!
Hope it's gloss! But don't know it's from Lionsgate and I think they jus have Matte Steels. Correct me if I'm wrong
Taking a quick glance at my shelf: 3:10 to Yuma, Clerks, American Psycho, Sin City 1 & 2, Horns, Texas Chainsaw, Kickboxer--all Lionsgate and with excellent glossy finishes.

There's hope, my friend! :thumbs:

I meant that you have thought about it but never gone through with getting region-free. You've been on the fence.

ahhh Yes true...well so far I have been ok as most of my collectibles are from Asia which is Region A. FAC as well are mostly Region A and from UK most of them are region free so for the odd one that comes once in a while as being Region B I just get the Amaray, I still get lots of Amarays as not all titles are available as premium or the end up after I bought them....so right now I am ok with doing what I have been doing and buying the extra amaray to have region B at times is no bother I actually like to support movies I love anyways.

@lemonlinnn Yes It is Region B Locked

Reactions: NewOrder
Beautiful art work. Hopefully we get a premium for this!

I was holding off this release for that exact reason and hoping kimchi blu collection would tackle it but the art that's confirmed is exactly what I'd want on this Steelbook so I might aswell go for this

Can't see there being a better steel release except different art on slips
(Unless this is awful matte of course) - has to be gloss

Embossed or debossed title would be nice too

Reactions: rj531
03-414309-jpg.300682

I could be wrong... But it says "Here's to the Fools who Dream"...

Isn't the lyric in the film "Here's to the ones who dream"???