La La Land - OST (Motion Picture Music) by Justin Hurwitz (colored vinyl) [Interscope]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: December 16, 2016
Purchase: Urban Outfitters / Amazon DE / JPC.de
Price: 22,98 USD (Urban Outfitters) / 24,99 EUR (Amazon DE) / 26,99 EUR (JPC.de)

Note: 1LP, "blue colored" vinyl, printed inner sleeve

Screen-Shot-2016-11-11-at-2.03.48-PM.png

Last edited:
I'm yet to hear the soundtrack (or see the film, obviously), but I have a feeling I'll love it just as much as Whiplash. Hoping for a nice release over here in the UK. I'm guessing the stunning track below which is sung by Gosling and Stone will be on there... or at least I hope so!

Reactions: dan8885
I'm yet to hear the soundtrack (or see the film, obviously), but I have a feeling I'll love it just as much as Whiplash. Hoping for a nice release over here in the UK. I'm guessing the stunning track below which is sung by Gosling and Stone will be on there... or at least I hope so!

Should be included since it says "...Features vocal performances from the film's stars Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling,...."
I'm also very excited for the movie and soundtrack!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Can't wait for this - I loved the film so much and some of the songs really stick with you (City of Stars is the standout and there are couple of scenes where it's used.... just incredible)

Hope UK branches of Urban Outfitters are getting it as well

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
Limited edition blue vinyl handsigned by composer Justin Herwitz. Limited to 75 copies.
This is a pre-order and is expected to ship on or around December 16th.
$22.98
https://lalaland.shop/products/vinyl

In case someone is interested. Payment only with CC.

@Noodles @spass @Flloydo @comICS-soon @C2V3N @Travis Bickle @spawnshop

Did they decide to do more than 75 copies? Visiting the site now shows that they'll be shipping February 7th, 2017 and are still autographed by Justin. Doesn't really mention any type of limited availability from what I can see.

Did they decide to do more than 75 copies? Visiting the site now shows that they'll be shipping February 7th, 2017 and are still autographed by Justin. Doesn't really mention any type of limited availability from what I can see.
It seems that the hand signed one has been sold out... Is there any other way to purchase it? So sad...

La La Land received both Oscars in OST-related categories yesterday at the 2017 Oscars:

Best score
Jackie
WINNER: La La Land
Lion
Moonlight
Passengers

Best song
Audition (La La Land)
Can’t Stop the Feeling! (Trolls)
WINNER: City of Stars (La La Land)
The Empty Chair (Jim: The James Foley Story)
How Far I’ll Go (Moana)

Nielsen Music has published first quarter vinyl record sales, with a certain musical soundtrack leading the charge. La La Land hit the number 1 spot with 25,000 units sold, while classics from Bob Marley, Amy Winehouse and The Beatles were on the list. You can see the entire list below, which also includes the much anticipated reissue of The Killers’ Hot Fuss.

Ed Sheeran may top this list by year-end as he actually sold 13,500 of those approximately 15,000 copies in ONE WEEK.

1. La La Land Soundtrack (25,000 units)
2. Bob Marley and The Wailers – ‘Legend’ (16,000)
3. Amy Winehouse – ‘Back to Black’ (16,000)
4. Ed Sheeran – ‘÷’ (15,000)
5. Run the Jewels – ‘Run the Jewels 3’ (14,000)
6. The Killers – ‘Hot Fuss’ (14,000)
7. The Beatles – ‘Abbey Road’ (13,000)
8. Ryan Adams – ‘Prisoner’ (13,000)
9. Twenty One Pilots – ‘Blurryface’ (13,000)
10. The xx – ‘I See You’ (13,000)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C2V3N