RELEASE DATE: Sept. 20, 2016
PRICE: (US)- $75.99, (Canada)- $53.19
ORDER:
Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
Labyrinth1.jpg

Labyrinth2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@tridon I just logged in to post this, beat me to it! :woot: ;) Thanks Ken :thumbs: I know I'm definitely gettin this for Alyssa :hungry: I'm gonna earn so many 'husband' points with this Edition! :naughty: :D

tumblr_n1fe7xcjp81stihaxo1_500.gif

And I really like the Slipcover Artwork :photo: :thumbs:
View attachment 236142

That's actually not a slipcover, bud... it's a Digibook. ;)

That said, there WILL be a slipcover edition, but it will be for the 4K Blu-ray.

considering most of the limited editions that have been released over the last few years have been questionable, Sony have genuinley impressed me with this release!

I'll pick up the 4K release no doubt as i want to futureproof my collection. but that boxset is very smart looking!

RELEASE DATE: Sept. 20, 2016
PRICE: (US)- $75.99, (Canada)- $53.19
ORDER:
Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
View attachment 236137
View attachment 236138

Amazon Canada wont post to my UK address in Scotland ?

Just tried to order this from Amazon Canada because the price is over £15 cheaper than Amazon US.
But on Amazon Canada check out a message came up telling me they cant post to my UK address in Scotland ?
Strange because Ive been buying stuff from Amazon Canada for years and this is the first time this has happened.

Is this to stop a lot of damaged returns because its a easily damaged item to ship to the UK ?

Has anyone else experienced this problem ?

Already ordered from Amazon US and this is the total cost to ship to Scotland in the UK.

Item Subtotal: $75.99 £57.65

Shipping & Handling: $9.98 £7.57

Total before tax: $85.97 £65.20

Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00

Import Fees Deposit $17.19 £13.04

Grand Total: $103.16 £78