Release date: September 19th, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray discs

11322120-1064410212496438.jpg

11322120-1604410212666037.jpg

11322120-1214410212552235.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the second recent new release steelbook from film studios to start including a UHD 4K Disc

Considering lot don't have a UHD 4K Blu-ray player yet this will be a Disc not playable for most at the moment

That might change with the New Xbox One S been released that has UHD Blu-ray player built in and is cheaper than standalone UHD Blu-ray players

I will most likely still get this as it does still include the standard Blu-ray as well
I have the USA Digibook also on pre order

• Thanks
Reactions: trinitycorps
That's the second recent new release steelbook from film studios to start including a UHD 4K Disc

Considering lot don't have a UHD 4K Blu-ray player yet this will be a Disc not playable for most at the moment

That might change with the New Xbox One S been released that has UHD Blu-ray player built in and is cheaper than standalone UHD Blu-ray players

It says includes both so this will have the standard blu Ray too right?

Definitely getting this. Have wanted a white steelbook with the poster art ever since I saw the poster! Was happy enough getting the digi book but the Labyrinth logo did obscure Bowie's awesome hair - sacrilege! This is exactly as it should be. Although, I still don't get why they changed to golden logo to silver?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
£44.99 :LOL:
I know it will drop in price but even then it will be still to expensive

Pass on this I will only consider this if price is max £20 to £22

This won't be £45, i'm guessing around £20-25. Most 4K discs are £20 and they already come with the Blu-ray so there's no need to charge too much more.

I know know this 4K thing is the largest
translation but should be concerned at all, I mean we all did VHS, then DVD and have all spent a lot of money on bluray steelbooks (mostly of films we had) and will this now make them worthless? (Not that I got them for value never sell any)